BY JURLIQUE

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow and Aloe help to hydrate skin s surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy. Perfect for setting makeup. The Benefits: Balancing mist to restore and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Ingredients Note: *From Natural Essential Oil . Rosewater Balancing Mist. see more...

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
I wish I could fill an entire bathtub with this soothing and balancing Rose water. It makes you feel like you are instantly transformed into a spa goer about to get a massage.
Kayla F.
We use this at our spa and it is amazing. The floral smell is calming and you feel refreshed after you use it. It comes in a glass bottle which is nice. good Value for the money.. there is also a lavender scent as well. I have used both of them and definitely recommend this.
Lizzy R.
I love this facial mist. I use it in the morning when I'm going through my skincare routine. It's also a refreshing pick me up it use whenever you're dragging and feel like your skin needs a hydrating boost. It's even more refreshing if you store it in your fridge!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
This mist is very refreshing on your face. I really like how light weight yet it's so hydrating. It really wakes you up and makes you feel clean. It is an amazing but I do have other mist products that I like a little bit better. But this stuff won't disappoint.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I received this as a deluxe sample. After a couple of tries, I have decided that the scent is just too strong (and not very pleasant to me) to continue using. I also felt a slight stinging on my face after using this. I did not notice any changes, but I did not use for very long due to my skin's sensitivity to the product as well as the unpleasant scent.
Kathryn D.
I got this as a free sample and I think it's a fine mist. It's really fragrant, and it's a nice fragrance, but I wasn't a fan of spraying something smelly on my face. I think I don't totally buy into the face mist stuff, probably because my skin's oily.
Mandy F.
I absolutely love this mist. I've been using it every morning before I apply makeup. It's pleasant smell is a great way to wakeup on the mornings. It is my first time using a mist like this & I'd definitely buy it again. It's gentle & refreshing to the skin. Love this stuff!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff smells too good. i was a bit skeptical at first due to the fact that it isn't cheap, but its so great! the formula leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. its not sticky and does not have a unpleasant after smell, its not oily and great for everyone!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
I love this product! It smells so good! I bought this as part of a skincare favorites set from Sephora and I'm so glad it was in there. It's rather pricey but feels very luxurious.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.