BY JURLIQUE

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow and Aloe help to hydrate skin s surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy. Perfect for setting makeup. The Benefits: Balancing mist to restore and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Ingredients Note: *From Natural Essential Oil . Rosewater Balancing Mist. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, 3.3 fl oz more...
This is a wonderful lightweight mist filled with rose water. This just helps soothe the skin while making the skin soft and hydrated. It’s beautiful to set the makeup or even with no makeup. This has so many benefits and just overall amazing.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
I love the rose scent to this. It is not overpowering at all. This is a nice way to refresh yourself and your skin throughout the day. I have used this in lieu of a setting spray or powder before, but don't think it works in that respect.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really enjoyed this product however I feel like the price is not justified. It's a nice product and it refreshes your face but because of where the price tag is I just don't think it is a product that is necessary to own.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I liked this mist a lot. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin, but it also didn't make it worse! Feels moisturizing and refreshing. The rose scent is delicious. It actually smells like a Rose! Price is a bit steep, though.
Crystal Y.
Jurlique is a new product I stumbled upon recently and so far I'm loving it. The rose water is a great little pick me up in the middle of the day for my face. It's very refreshing and it doesn't disturb my makeup.
I am obsessed with this! This is for sure my new favorite spring time and summer fav. I ordered this from Sephora.com and it was even BETTER than I expected!! The picture doesn't do it justice, it's a huge, super cute pink bottle, and it's definitely worth the $$$! I wasn't 100% sure what it was supposed to do at first, but now that I've used it a few times I actually use it as a makeup setting spray and a face refresher. It's a cool mist of essentially rosy perfume, and it gives your skin a pretty dewey look. Once my big bottle runs out (hopefully not anytime soon, although it probably will... I'm using it like crazy..) I'll definitely be buying again!
Paula O.
I have the travel size in my bag and does a great job of refreshing my makeup and making me look put together once again! I also love to use on my bare face fells great and refreshing
Renata S.
I love the way it smells and how it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It leaves my face feeling so soft and it hydrates my skin without making it feel gross or oily feeling.
Kim P.
Go to mist on those super hot days! I always bring this when I travel! Sadly I ran out of it already. Might repurchase if I don't get tempted to test another brand out!
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I got this in a sephora favorites pack and at first I was skeptical and thought the product was weird. Who wants to spray rose water on their face? How extravagant! But this turned out to be a great product and I've gone on to buy other facial mists! It smells divine and can be used as a toner. In summer I would take this with me and spray directly on my face to freshen me up. It also lightly perfumes hair. It lasts absolutely ages and the glass bottle is elegant.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.