BY JURLIQUE #5 in Face Mists

A daily hydrating mist for normal to combination skin with the scent of roses that restores and hydrates the complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
Restores and hydrates skin
Skin is refreshed, balanced and soothed
Possesses antioxidant properties
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Gently mist the face (with eyes closed) to refresh and tone at any time.

Marshmallow Root Extract

Marshmallow Root contains a high percentage of thick, syrup-like liquid called mucilage, which has intensive hydrating, softening and balancing properties. It helps rebalance and protect dry skin.

• I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but ha...1 Answers
  • What is this used for? Is it expensive?2 Answers
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I used to buy the Jurlique Balancing Face Oil - which I love, still, but is super pricey. The other downside of the oil is that if you don't religiously wash your face (which I don't because I don't wear any makeup) is that it builds up and can clog your pores (duh).

This stuff on the other hand doesn't do any of that! It feels great and moisturizing and light. Perfect toner. Perfect, light moisturizer that doesn't clog pores at all. And it's half the price of the oil which, again, is perfect. The itty bitty downside is that it is rose water and that always kinda smells a little like grandma's perfume but that's just me...maybe...
Jamie B.
I've been using this mist since 2002. It is my absolute favorite mist, and one of my favorite skincare products I've used on my skin. It does an amazing job at keeping skin hydrated. The scent is absolutely divine. I think this is a mist that would definitely work for all skin types. My skin is quiet sensitive, and my skin soaks up this mist. I LOVE how well it hydrates, and awakens my skin.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I  use this product as my daytime mist. It's a very pure, natural product. I absolutely love the light refreshing rose scent. I spritz it on immediately after cleansing and I pat it gently into my skin. I instantly get this soft, smooth, satin-like texture to my skin. When I follow up with my serum and moisturizer, my skin just looks so dewy and fresh. I highly recommend this mist especially if you use strong cleansers with acids in them which tend to strip away the skin's natural oils. This mist will help rehydrate the skin while providing soothing, balancing properties.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
OMFREAKINGGOODNESS!!!! I had this for the longest of time and never used because I had so many others but I finally got around to using it and I have fallen in love with it!!! First the smell it's so heavenly it smells like fresh roses if you love floral scents you'll absolutely love this. Second, I love the way it feels on the skin. It softens the skin giving it hydration and a lot of dewyness lol
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This is one product that is in my purse at all times. Not only is it a great way to help your face feel refreshed during harsh weather (hot or cold) but it smells absolutely amazing. Other than the product being in a glass bottle, there is nothing about this product that you will hate. I've purchased it multiple times, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a pretty genius product. It's a basic rosewater mist but with something special added in - lactic acid. This combination will brighten and soften effectively. Now, that said...the price tag is a bit high for those ingredients. Rosewater is pretty darn cheap and lactic acid shouldn't be expensive either. But as far as the splurge, it's a good product and the packaging is lovely.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wow! I love this Jurlique rose water tonic. I love spraying it on my face to refresh me and give me a quick wake up boost throughout the day. Not only does this smell fabulous, but it really makes your face feel fantastic. A very fresh feeling, that's the only way I know how to describe this face tonic, but I highly recommend it.
Natalie A.
I got a deluxe sample size of this with my most recent Sephora order and I'm super impressed by the sample size! This will last me a very long time. Usually samples come in super cheap packaging and feel cheap, but this doesn't at all. It came in a beautiful box with roses on it and the packaging itself is a frosted glass with a great nozzle (doesn't spray out chunks of water, but a pretty fine mist). The reason I'm taking off one star is because I'm not sure this has any real changing effects on my skin. I usually have really rose cheeks due to rosacea, and I noticed a slight reduction in redness after spraying this, but it wasn't the only skincare product I used so it could have been something else that took away my redness. However, this is a really great product to use just to hydrate your face throughout the day, especially during the summer. It truly feels like a drink of water for your skin, and it smells like roses in a powdery form (not super overpowering, in fact the scent goes away almost immediately so it doesn't linger on your skin and make you nauseated). If money isn't an issue and you're looking to buy a mist to hydrate your skin during the summer, this is a great buy.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
This mist is a blessing for my sensitive super dry skin . I use it as a toner with my morning and night routine. I also use it as a finishing spray post makeup . The mist is superfine and feels extremely refreshing . It doesn't feel stingy and also smells like actual roses and i would definitely recommend it and buy it again .
Christina R.
Forest Hills, NY
I got this item in a Sephora set & absolutely love it. I spray it after my primer & after I'm done with makeup. My face feels refreshed &'I've noticed a significant change in my skin & the wear of makeup for the past 2 weeks
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews over this mist. I will say I hate the scent of the Caudalie beauty elixir! Does this perform the same and smell cleaner? Is it like a bouquet of roses? I want something to lightly tone my skin in between skincare steps. I also need it to be able to set my make up as well. Is this versatile too?
Sharon S.
I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but have been skeptical on if I should actually purchase this. Has anyone seen actual results from the benefits it claims to provide?
Nicole G.
Is this company based out of Australia?
Victoria F.