Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Limited Edition 6.7 oz uploaded by Ally F.Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Limited Edition 6.7 oz uploaded by Ally F.Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Limited Edition 6.7 oz uploaded by Heather L.

BY JURLIQUE

A lightweight mist that provides a fresh boost of precious rose flower extracts and potent botanicals to help hydrate the skin's surface, all in support of the Jurlique Ideas of Beauty Fund. A limited-edition of the globally bestselling Rosewater Balancing Mist, Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense features a unique organic blend of five precious rose extracts to intensely condition, hydrate, soothe, and balance the skin. Skin feels smoother and looks refreshed and dewy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free from PEGs, silicones, and colorants. The fragrance is made from a 100 percent natural blend of rose extracts. This year's Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense carries an empowering message "Bloom Where You're Planted". It speaks not only to the women and children who have benefitted from our previous campaigns, but also to nature, and to everyone who needs to find the inner strength to blossom in the face of great challenges. Masterfully created from our David Austin roses and potent botanicals, this product will empower people to flourish and grow creating a diverse blanket of unmatched beauty across our land. In the United States, Jurlique supports Chrysalis through the Ideas of Beauty Fund, with every purchase of our Limited Edition Rosewater Balancing Mist through Sephora, Jurlique will donate 5% of sales to Chrysalis through our Ideas of Beauty Fund. see more...

Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Ahhh I'm obsessed. Such a giftable item. Nice presentation with an even better formulation. I use this rose mist to set my makeup and also at Jenny ft before my essence water. Keeps skin balanced.
Heather L.
This #limitededition glasses bottle is stunning. Infused with #rose flower extracts it keeps your skin hydrated all day without that sticky feeling. Great for #oilyskin gals like myself. The mist is heavily fragrances with roses - so if you don't particularly like the smell I would advise against it. Overall, it's refreshing, hydrating and does aid in toning my skin.
Jesyka D.
Davenport, IA
I use this as the first thing in the morning after my cleanser. The smell isn't overbearing and I really think it gives life to my face. Its so refreshing! It's expensive but I love the whole Jurlique product line.
Ally F.
Buffalo, NY
I just bought this at my local sephora today and I am beyond obsessed! Very hydrating and soothing facial mist, and leaves a very subtle glow on the skin. The rise scent is also so addicting! Absolutely in love and worth the splurge
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Jurlique Rose water is the best hands down. The smell is heavenly and I use it to refresh my makeup or simply hydrate throughout the day. It absorbs quickly and doesn't disturb pigment. Whenever I spray this at my desk people smcome to see what smells so good.