Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe Edition uploaded by Amber M.

BY JURLIQUE

This deluxe version of our global #1 bestseller, Rosewater Balancing Mist, hydrates, refreshes and soothes. With the extracts of four unique Roses and one Hibiscus, this is skin bliss – in an intensely scented spritz.

KEY BENEFITS
Hydrates, refreshes and soothes the skin
Intense natural Rose fragrance uplifts the senses
Limited Edition packaging in beautiful hues of soft pink and rose gold

HOW TO USE
Lightly mist onto face or mist into hands and gently press onto the skin. Use twice a day following cleansing or any time skin feels dehydrated.

ALL INGREDIENTS
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Rosa gallica Flower Extract, Rosa canina Fruit Extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Extract, Rosa centifolia Flower Extract, Rosa multiflora Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum*, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa centifolia & Rosa damascena)

Sum Mei C.
I always have one of these on my bathroom counter because I use it every day. It puts moisture back to my skin after shower, cleansing or just whenever I feel like I need hydration. Sometimes I use it after makeup too to keep my makeup looking fresh.
Tammy R.
The BEST of the best facial mists on the market, and trust I have tried them all. There isn't anything I dont like about this mist. It is super hydrating and smells absolutely incredible! It's perfect as a stand alone facial treatment to hydrate dry winter skin or as a cooling, soothing treat from the fridge in the summer. I use it as a prep to primer and then as a setter after applying makeup. If they would offer this is a gallon refill size, I'd buy it.

Sephora