BY JURLIQUE #5 in Face Mists

A daily hydrating mist for normal to combination skin with the scent of roses that restores and hydrates the complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
Restores and hydrates skin
Skin is refreshed, balanced and soothed
Possesses antioxidant properties
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Gently mist the face (with eyes closed) to refresh and tone at any time.

Marshmallow Root Extract

Marshmallow Root contains a high percentage of thick, syrup-like liquid called mucilage, which has intensive hydrating, softening and balancing properties. It helps rebalance and protect dry skin.

• I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but ha...1 Answers
  • What is this used for? Is it expensive?2 Answers
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Mary T.
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

This botanical blend of potent ingredients contains naturally occurring antioxidants that can help bring back a moisturizing balance to your face. Perfect for irritated skin or even typical normal/combination skin, the uplifting scent and soothing texture make for a pleasant face moisturizer that works organically.
Benefits:

Helps hydrate and revitalize your skin.

Leaves the skin balanced and refreshed.

Delivers instant surface hydration.

Prepares your skin for activation.

Suitable for all skin types.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Ingredients:

Aqua (Water); SD Alcohol 40-A(Alcohol Denat); Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Rosa gallica (Rose) Flower Extract; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Fragrance (Parfum); Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Polysorbate-20; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Geraniol*; Linalool*; Citronellol*; Eugenol*; Benzyl Benzoate*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose-Rosa centifolia & Rosa damascena).

I got this as a gift and immediately added it to my skin
care routine. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE FLORAL OR ROSE SMELL YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS PRODUCT. I personally do not mind the smell. I use this about 3 times a week in my nightly skin care routine and it's the last thing I put on to let my skin breathe before going t ok bed. It leaves my skin so soft. It cuts down the redness on my skin in the fall and spring due to allergies. My skin feels more hydrated and notice the puffy parts are less noticeable like near my eyes. Do not spray in eyes! Lol! would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a mist to help moisturize skin and keep skin hydrated. I will purchase when my bottle runs out and will keep this in my routine.
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I love my Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist it's stays in my pocketbook throughout the day. I use it when I get up and get ready for the day. I also like to have it on hand for a refresher throughout my day. I may be having a long drawn out day and want to feel new again at 2pm, that's where my balancing mist is great to have in the bag. It does not have a heavy feel to it at all, it truly is light and airy. Like a gentle mist of water only with a sweet organic floral scent for a quick smell good "pick me up".
April C.
Baxley
I purchased this online from Sephora and was worried I wouldn’t like it or the fragrance would be too florally. But I love it!! It has lasted me forever!! I spray my face down before foundation and the brush just glides over my skin! Would definitely recommend!!
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This is my favorite face spray. I use it to finish my makeup and take away the powdery finish. It smells so good and the smell lingers and I can smell it all day. This is a great product. I always have one on backup. The sprayer is great too.
Margarita T.
I love this spray. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily. I started using it when I was very dry, but this took care of that in a week. Smells like roses, so if you're sensitive to smells I would pass on this one. For me I love the smell. A little goes a long way and this bottle is lasting a long time. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
Jodie Z.
Yaaassss! Rosewater gives me an extra boost of moisture on those hot summer days when my skin is parched . Also feels amazeballs on sunburn! #influenster #MyBeautyAwards
Kelly j.
Obsessed with the rose water balancing spray. Shrinks my pores, and helps my serums and moisturizers absorb into my skin. When used as a setting spray it makes my makeup last forever and look gorgeous. Doesnt add any sheen and dries quickly. Adds a dewy look, but never oily. It helps control oil, being an astringent. Beautiful packaging, and You get a decent amount of product for the price point. Will repurchase over and over.
Winly L.
A great product, it doesn't just feel very soothing to my dry skin but the smell is refreshing. Its a mood lifter but then I love roses, if you don't like a floral scent you might not like this. I like the packaging too and the mist sprayer delivers a very fine spray making the product last. The glass jar seems like quality packaging
Valerie S.
This is a nice toner. It’s soothing with a nice light rose fragrance. I feel like my skin looks more even in tone when I use it to when I don’t.
The spray bottle is nice and I find I get almost all of the product out using the spray before having to open it and use the remainder.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a wonderful lightweight mist filled with rose water. This just helps soothe the skin while making the skin soft and hydrated. It’s beautiful to set the makeup or even with no makeup. This has so many benefits and just overall amazing.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
I'm currently using Caudalie, I've heard amazing reviews over this mist. I will say I hate the scent of the Caudalie beauty elixir! Does this perform the same and smell cleaner? Is it like a bouquet of roses? I want something to lightly tone my skin in between skincare steps. I also need it to be able to set my make up as well. Is this versatile too?
Sharon S.
I've heard a lot about this brand and this product but have been skeptical on if I should actually purchase this. Has anyone seen actual results from the benefits it claims to provide?
Nicole G.
Is this company based out of Australia?
Victoria F.