BY JURLIQUE

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow and Aloe help to hydrate skin s surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy. Perfect for setting makeup. The Benefits: Balancing mist to restore and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced and soothed. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Ingredients Note: *From Natural Essential Oil . Rosewater Balancing Mist. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this." in 8 reviews
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Omg this is the best of the best! I received this from a giveaway with a popular beauty guru on Instagram. Let me tell you, the packaging is everything! It has a matte, glass finish, and the smell of this rose water is to die for! Hydrates your face before your makeup, or even when you're just feeling dry. I love this!!
Tammy R.
I've been using Jurlique Rosewater facial mist for years and can't bare to go without it! The hydration is wonderful and the smell sublime. I especially enjoy a couple spritzes during a long haul flight. It's superb to keep in the fridge in the summer to combat the heat and as a quick refreshing pick-me-up. Well worth the price!
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I absolutely love this! It's lightweight, smells good and leaves my skin feeling good. I use it to help relieve my dry skin in this altitude windy climate I live in. It feels so nice on the skin works well with my serums or lotions.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I used to buy the Jurlique Balancing Face Oil - which I love, still, but is super pricey. The other downside of the oil is that if you don't religiously wash your face (which I don't because I don't wear any makeup) is that it builds up and can clog your pores (duh).

This stuff on the other hand doesn't do any of that! It feels great and moisturizing and light. Perfect toner. Perfect, light moisturizer that doesn't clog pores at all. And it's half the price of the oil which, again, is perfect. The itty bitty downside is that it is rose water and that always kinda smells a little like grandma's perfume but that's just me...maybe...
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I  use this product as my daytime mist. It's a very pure, natural product. I absolutely love the light refreshing rose scent. I spritz it on immediately after cleansing and I pat it gently into my skin. I instantly get this soft, smooth, satin-like texture to my skin. When I follow up with my serum and moisturizer, my skin just looks so dewy and fresh. I highly recommend this mist especially if you use strong cleansers with acids in them which tend to strip away the skin's natural oils. This mist will help rehydrate the skin while providing soothing, balancing properties.
Angelica D.
Brooklyn, NY
OMFREAKINGGOODNESS!!!! I had this for the longest of time and never used because I had so many others but I finally got around to using it and I have fallen in love with it!!! First the smell it's so heavenly it smells like fresh roses if you love floral scents you'll absolutely love this. Second, I love the way it feels on the skin. It softens the skin giving it hydration and a lot of dewyness lol
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This is one product that is in my purse at all times. Not only is it a great way to help your face feel refreshed during harsh weather (hot or cold) but it smells absolutely amazing. Other than the product being in a glass bottle, there is nothing about this product that you will hate. I've purchased it multiple times, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wow! I love this Jurlique rose water tonic. I love spraying it on my face to refresh me and give me a quick wake up boost throughout the day. Not only does this smell fabulous, but it really makes your face feel fantastic. A very fresh feeling, that's the only way I know how to describe this face tonic, but I highly recommend it.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I received this in one of Sephora's favorite picks pack. One spritz and your face (and nerves) are instantly refreshed and calmed. It isn't super-moisturizing, though, and not exactly uplifting for those who hate rose.Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 3.3 oz
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
Oh, I adore this mist for its smell and additional hydration that it gives to my dehydrated skin. The drops of water is small enough. I like to use it in the morning as a toner before the serum. It is not only skincare product, but also the aromatherapy
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
What is this used for? Is it expensive?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Where can you buy these in Canada? They're discontinued at Sephora.