Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersJurlique
Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cleanser

Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cleanser

by Jurlique

This lightly whipped, high performance cleanser with antioxidant Rose Hip Oil, helps improve skin moisture levels, skin clarity and smoothness. Willow Bark Extract enhances cell turnover while dissolving dirt and impurities and Pumice lightly exfoliates to finely polish and smooth.  Skin feels hydrated, balanced and looks radiant. The Benefits: Dissolves dirt and impurities while enhancing cell turnover. Provides immediate and lasting hydration to the skin s surface. Improves overall skin texture with continued use.

@jurlique Rose cleanser or @rodialskincare creamy cleanser? [product:rodial-stemcell-super-food-cleanser-200ml/6.8oz] Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cleanser
Is this okay for combination/ oily skin.
How great is this product
Start your review of Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cleanser!
Charley T.
Fairbanks, AK
The smell is amazing, it goes on smooth and absorbs fast leaving you soft and smooth. Amazing product!!
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
This is one of the best cleansers on the market that’s for sure but have to say it is very pricey!! For a cleanser I find $30-$50 to be pretty pricey but again you can pay with Afterpay, and I DO find it important and essential to spend extra on facial skin care products!! Why?! Because, our skin is our largest organ in our body, our face is the number one thing people see, and how we take care of it and how much we spend on facial products is how it is going to end up looking in the long run, especially if you are younger or mid aged, now is the time to start and to CONTINUE to buy not just dollar store facial cleansers and cheap facial products! If you don’t want wrinkles, don’t want to break out, want to have shiny, non wrinkly skin at a later age than buy expensive facial products now and take care of your skin on your face at least the most!!! This tube of cleanser last me at least a couple of months due to only needing a little bit and again you can pay with after pay, no interest monthly payments if you truly can’t afford nice facial products, then make payments and thank me later when your 60 and your skin is flawless!!! Rant over!! So yes this is a pricey facial cleanser but worth every penny, does an amazing job, won’t break you out, and a dab goes a long way! I honestly recommend all of their products but not more than Herbivore, but this is definitely one of my favorite facial cleansers and it smells amazing too!! 🌹🌈🔥🧖🏼‍♀️🧼💕✨🦋🌻🥰🧴🌹
Stepheny B.
Silver Spring, MD
It leaves you soft and smooth! It also smells pretty good! I recommend buying this!
Shoshanna S.
Love the smell and feel of this product. Everything from this brand helps my skin and feels great
Faith L.
This product has been super helpful in getting clear skin. It’s the perfect balance between cleansing and moisturizing so your skin doesn’t dry out!
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
This is the best proud! I couldn't have changed anything about it! The sont is amazing!!
Daniela C.
1,031 reviews
Amazing cleanser . I love the overall look of the packaging . The scent is extremely sweet and fresh almost like flowers! Very gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated . I would recommend
Pakize K.
This cleanser my Jurlique smells heavenly good and is very mositurizing while cleansing. The rose scent is very subtle in my opinion, but that is different with everyone. It cleansed my skin very well and hydrated it at the same time. I will look into more products from this brand.