BY JURLIQUE

Love your body with the Jurlique Limited Edition Rose Love Balm a natural skin-loving salve used to moisturise soften and protect dry or chapped skin. Jurlique Limited Edition Rose Love Balm is made with vitamin E olive soybean and safflower oil to help replenish dry skin and naturally scented with tangerine oil to leave your skin smelling luscious. Directions of use: Apply liberally to lips elbows hands - or anywhere that needs a little extra loving care. Reapply as needed. see more...

Rose L.
This smells amazing, roses!!! I use it for...lips, cuticles, hands, elbows and highlight balm on my cheeks. It moisturizes without being greasy, it's just smoothing and soothing.
Dre C.
I keep this at my desk for a quick fix for dry skin, cuticles, lips, and even as perfume. Smells amazing!! It isn't intensely moisturizing, but the smell and multifunction of this love balm will have me repurchasing when I run out.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
It totally moisturizers my lips when they are dry and cracked. It's my favorite lip balm, I carry it in my wallet because it's so small it fits anywhere!
Debbie M.
London
This has been my go to lip balm for a number of years. I stock up every Christmas and get the gift set that comes with a hand cream, it's far more cost effective buying it that way.