Jurlique Rose Love Balm

by Jurlique

A natural salve infused with the natural scent of roses that moisturises, softens and protects dry or chapped skin.

Key Benefits:

• Use on lips, cuticles, dry patches
  • Protects against moisture loss
  • Provides antioxidant protection

How To Use:

Can be applied to the lips, elbows, hands--or anywhere that needs a little extra loving care. Reapply as needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Rose Love Balm!
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
It totally moisturizers my lips when they are dry and cracked. It's my favorite lip balm, I carry it in my wallet because it's so small it fits anywhere!
Fiona C.
Smells nice, especially if you like roses. However, this is one of the worst lip balms I have ever used. It actually made my lips more dry and chapped. I definitely do not like this and would not purchase it again. I tried using it on my cuticles and that didn't work as well as other balms/salves.
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
This smells amazing, roses!!! I use it for...lips, cuticles, hands, elbows and highlight balm on my cheeks. It moisturizes without being greasy, it's just smoothing and soothing.
Dre C.
Jurlique Rose Love Balm uploaded by Dre C.
I keep this at my desk for a quick fix for dry skin, cuticles, lips, and even as perfume. Smells amazing!! It isn't intensely moisturizing, but the smell and multifunction of this love balm will have me repurchasing when I run out.
Debbie M.
London
This has been my go to lip balm for a number of years. I stock up every Christmas and get the gift set that comes with a hand cream, it's far more cost effective buying it that way.

Looking for your answer?