Jurlique Rose Hand Cream

by Jurlique

A rich, protective hand cream with the relaxing scent of rose to restore smoothness and keep skin looking youthful.

KEY BENEFITS

• Rich, protective hand cream to deeply moisturise and restore smoothness.
  • Leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
  • Provides lasting hydration and natural antioxidant properties.

HOW TO USE

Apply a small amount to hands, and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Honey (Miel), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa gallica Flower Extract, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Viola odorata Extract, Viola tricolor Extract, Echinacea purpurea Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Totarol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cinnamyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa damascena)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Rose Hand Cream!
Ponca City, OK
This is so luxurious and hydrating. The rose smell is nice, but I would prefer lavender. Still, I used this on my chapped hands and feet in the middle of winter with fantastic results.
Philadelphia , PA
Hand cream smells so amazing 😍 Leaves my hands feeling so smooth this product will not leave you disappointed for anyone who has serious dry skin
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SO expensive, and does not work better than other hand creams. I do not see any difference from this hand cream and drugstore hand cream.
Parrottsville
Love the new packaging! Helps keep my hands duper sift. Especially because I work where I’m constantly having to wash them.
haverhill
I really enjoyed trying this product . I saw great results in no time and will continue to use this product ..
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A really moisturizing hand cream. Love it. The scent is a little strong and it lingers but it was not bad
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my hands so soft! Im not a fan of hand cream so when I do use it, it's because I really need it.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pricey but this has been my favorite hand cream of all time. Very moisturizing and smells amazing.
I really like this rose hand cream, it smells absolutely lovely. The formula leaves the skin feeling really comforted and hydrated and is absorbed quickly. The only down side is the tube always seems to split and leak, so be careful if you keep it in your handbag.
Hawthorne, CA
This hand cream always makes my hands feel so moisturised & smooth. They don’t dry out the skin after either which is a huge key thing. The scent is natural rose and it’s heavenly! Jurlique Rose Hand Cream

Looking for your answer?