Jurlique Rose Hand Cream

by Jurlique

A rich, protective hand cream with the relaxing scent of rose to restore smoothness and keep skin looking youthful.

KEY BENEFITS

• Rich, protective hand cream to deeply moisturise and restore smoothness.
  • Leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
  • Provides lasting hydration and natural antioxidant properties.

HOW TO USE

Apply a small amount to hands, and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Honey (Miel), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa gallica Flower Extract, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Viola odorata Extract, Viola tricolor Extract, Echinacea purpurea Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Totarol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cinnamyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa damascena)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Rose Hand Cream!
San Pedro, CA
This is my very favorite hand cream, it had the daintiest rose smell and leaves my hands feeling very soft. I love to stock up at the airport, because the discount there is really good. I would highly recommend.
Las Vegas
The best hand cream I have tried. My hands were so dry during winter and it cracked. After using the jurlique rose hand cream, my hands are moisturised and no more cracking
Millbrae, CA
Very moisturizing and probably one of the first Jurlique products I fell in love with. It does smell strongly of rose so stay away if you don’t like strong fragrance.
Jacksonville, IL
This product is my life saver during the winter months! My hands are always super dry and cracking and I always have this on me. This has been very useful and the only bad thing I would say about this product is the smell!
Norfolk
Love this item. My hands are always dry. I'm the kind that has to have lotion every time I get my hands wet and this sits right by my sink after I'm done washing dishes I apply it
Simi Valley, CA
I haven’t used any jurlique product before. The rose hand cream is the first product I am trying. Packaging is nice and the price is affordable. However I did not like the scent, it has very strong fragrance which makes it unbearable. I am not sure if I finish this product because of that. I think I am allergic to the fragrance used in this product I had some skin irritation and stopped using this after a week.
W Hollywood, CA
Smells GORGEOUS, especially if you love rose. Packaging is great and the lotion texture is nice at first, but it doesn't really moisturize well. Especially for hands at this price point, I expect something intense and truly changing to my dry hands. This doesn't do it!
Baltimore
I really like this hand cream I feel like it makes me hands very soft and I definitely use it every night I hate the feeling of dry hands but I feel like women are so concerned with their face that they forget that their hands are going to age the same exact way so that's why I use lotion on them every night and every morning and also a couple times throughout the day
Midlothian, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jurlique Rose Hand Cream uploaded by Amelia M.
I received this in a subscription box and I’m sold! The smell of rose is amazing. The smell is strong, but not overdone and it smells like real fresh roses. The lotion is thick without being a paste. I’m super picky about my lotions and this is a WIN!
Alexandria, VA
Normally hand creams either smell good or keeps your hands moisturized. This Jurlique one does both! It has the purest rose scent and is thick enough to keep your hands hydrated for long periods of time. I would buy it for the scent alone, but it’s also a great hand cream!