BY JURLIQUE

A deep-cleansing and purifying treatment Rebalance Oiliness A deep purifying mask, rich in natural clay to lift away impurities, dead skin cells and excess oils leaving the skin feeling clear, balanced and enlivened.  Ideal for rebalancing oiliness. see more...

Munati A.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing! I love how the mask feels on my face when I apply the product on. It is not harsh defiantly gently and I got this as a present from my sister, I believe she purchased this online. I would absolutely buy it again! It it amazing stuff!
Leela I.
Leela I.
This product was awesome and easy to use. It was very effective and did not disappoint. This was the first time I used this product and it was a free trial. I will definitely try this product again and I recommend it
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this particular brand mask from a friend for my birthday. It was great but for someone who loves masks I would rather stick with others. Was great, it made my face feel refreshed afterwards
Kanika C.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this, and I loved the way my skin felt after using it. I wish I had more, but I will definitely buy a full size because I like to use masks to help improve my oily skin.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love there purifying mask makes my face feel nice and smooth after I apply it well worth the price and very gentle to skin I'm a repeat user love it
Sally L.
Sally L.
Great mask love it. I feel so refreshed & my skin is so soft. I can't be without. Anyone who loves masks must try. You will.love it.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Good product with great results you wont be disappointed and the price isn't bad either your skin will feel silky smooth
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how this mask dries, it gets so hard like clay and really tightens the skin and pulls all the gunk out.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Isaban, WV
It's the best mask I have used on my face. I would recommend this to anyone would like to try a really good mask
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a monthly subscription its a good product just can't pay this much for full size