BY JURLIQUE

A deep-cleansing and purifying treatment Rebalance Oiliness A deep purifying mask, rich in natural clay to lift away impurities, dead skin cells and excess oils leaving the skin feeling clear, balanced and enlivened.  Ideal for rebalancing oiliness. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Jurlique Purifying Mask, 3.3 oz, Jurlique Purifying Mask, 1.5 fl oz
Liv O.
Troutman
I enjoy this mask for at the end of the week when my face feels like it needs a pick-me-up. It leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I have oily and sometimes sensitive skin and this mask does not irritate my skin or make it oilier.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing! I love how the mask feels on my face when I apply the product on. It is not harsh defiantly gently and I got this as a present from my sister, I believe she purchased this online. I would absolutely buy it again! It it amazing stuff!
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this, and I loved the way my skin felt after using it. I wish I had more, but I will definitely buy a full size because I like to use masks to help improve my oily skin.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used jurlique for several years and have always loved their masks. I've even been to their spa in Santa Monica and had a facial there. Something about the purifying mask instantly calms my skin when I feel a breakout or irritated skin.
Nicole P.
Apopka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite by far this has been the one that gets the most nastiness out of my face I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a week as it will severely dry your face out
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked very well on my skin since I do have sensitive skin, I got a sample of it and It did better than I thought it would. There was no redness and my skin felt better.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This is a decent mask. It doesn't have any aversive smell although it is a pretty loud colour! You apply it, leave it in for fifteen minutes then wash off. The mask did get a little uncomfortably tight on my face, which I didn't mind too much. It washes off very easily and doesn't have to be scrubbed off. As for results, my skin which is usually oily is looking pretty good and I've had no new breakouts. It also made my skin less oily and seemed to minimize the pores on my cheeks.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it made my face feel nice and refreshed after removing, it is also very effective and i wasnt dissapointed, i believe its well worth the price this is my first time trying a product in this line but I will be considering purchasing more of this lines products.
Jaslyn B.
This product is amazing! It clears out my breakouts fantastically and you can feel the formula working wonders for your skin as you are wearing it! It works like a dream for refining pores and your skin feels utterly clean afterwards. Highly recommended!