BY JURLIQUE

Purely White Skin Brightening Night Cream see more...

Iris M.
Tampa
I can't love this cream enough, as soon as you put it on you can feel your skin tightening! The velvety feel, the botanical scent, makes me feel like I am at the spa every day! I won't live without it!.
Tanya S.
Liked it. Was fun to use. Was effective. Good value. I was a gift so can’t say it as pricey. I think it was purchased on amazon. It’s much gentle than I thought. Yes I recommend it
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
My mom actually got me a whole kit of this brand and when I used it all I want to go buy more and it was extremely expensive but sadly it is worth it and extremely effective not to mention that the smell is awesome
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
This works so well. It absolutely whitens the area and evens out the overall tone. I don't think I'll ever be without this in my cabinet.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves my skin elumanies and fresh and my skin actually bounces back i love this products i recommend....
Megan S.
nanaimo
Beautiful product but very expensive. I always enjoy the scent of all jurlique products. This night cream was amazing but will sadly not buy again as it is not worth the cost to use on a regular basis.
Natasha L.
Brampton, ON
I love this brand because I feel it targets the areas of concern for me which are red pigmentation and irritated skin. I feel this line in general helps my skin and does not irritate it what so ever! It helps calm my skin and keeps it feeling good all day!