BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJurlique
Purely Sun-Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sunscreen

Jurlique Purely Sun-Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sunscreen

by Jurlique

A lightweight, high performance moisturizing cream with powerful anti-aging ingredients to help protect the skin and address the visible signs of premature aging. The non-whitening formula provides SPF 15 protection from UVB rays and a physical screen for UVA rays. What it does: Provide protection from sun and environmental damage. Help improve skin firmness and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Enrich skin with natural antioxidants and natural soothing agents. Provide an ideal under-makeup moisturizer for daily use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Purely Sun-Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
i love this moisturizing sunscreen. it is not gready as traditional sunscreen and leaves your skin feeling smooth and firm. I love the fresh scent this sunscreen comes with. It has a very nice packaging. I would highly recommend this product. in reviews
Cesar G.
Tornillo, TX
Very good product it leaves your skin really moisturizing and with a really good smell
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
My top sunscreen moistures, leaves my face so protected and hydrated, It doesn't leave a white cast on me.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Karla O.
Cuida muy Bn la piel no deja la cara grasosa y cuando estoy en contacto con el agua no se cae
Kristy M.
Chillicothe , IL
I love that the "sunscreen" Is for all skin types and you can use it daily however It somewhat to oily for me and I already have pretty oily skin as is. If you have oily skin like I do, I would still recommend this but only using it maybe 3 times a week max.
Morgan C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great sun protection feels light on the face. The moisturizing aspects are exactly like the product says. Great product.

Looking for your answer?