Jurlique Purely Bright Night Moisturizer

by Jurlique

This rich, silky, overnight cream features VitaBrightKX to help minimize the visible appearance of dark spots and discolorations and improve skin radiance. Powerful natural oils help to improve suppleness and elasticity. Clinical results show that 100% of women agreed their skin appeared smoother after only one use. The Benefits: Helps brighten skin and minimize the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Infuses skin with powerful nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. Helps rejuvenate a dry, dull-looking complexion overnight. 100% of women said their s.

Will this product clog my pores?
Start your review of Jurlique Purely Bright Night Moisturizer!
Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
Just no - I received this as a gift and good thing because it burns my face and I would be bummed had I blown my money on it. I was able to gift to a friend, it was just not for me. I used 1-2 times and it caused my skin to burn and turn scaly. It took over a month for this to clear up.
Stephanie S.
North Haven, CT
This smells and feels amazing on my skin, helped prevent breakouts and Its the best my skin ever felt in the morning!
Kenzathome K.
This is a nice moisturizer. I had a small sample and I was pleased with the outcome while using it
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
This is one of the best moisturizers that i have ever tried. You can use it during the night and in the next day you will wake up feeling a new person!
Dayana V.
Trussville , AL
I used this maybe 2 Time and I like it it leaves your skin so soft and moist. although is a little expensive
Jessica F.
Nice moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy without leaving an oily residue like a lot of others.
Lindsey C.
Whitestown, IN
Leaves my skin feeling soft and looking brighter! Love it! It's really worth giving a try. Definitely recommend it.
akiko N.
Monterey Park, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Not sure this truly lightened my dark spots or complexion but I liked this cream a lot.
Michele B.
Pass! Moments after applying this to my face, my skin started to feel a tightness and burning stinging sensation. I had to wash my face several times before the burning sensation faded. One day later and my face still feels sensitive. I think the only nice thing is that its rose scent is pleasant since the fragrance is not overwhelming strong.
Amela A.
Elyria, OH
Awe . I love this product because I know when I use it each time I can go to bed every night by knowing that my face will be mousterizied and will stay soft elastic and younger
Ask a question to the Influenster community...