BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Clean, smooth, and brighter looking skin! A must try if you want younger looking skin.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This feels great and leaves skin feeling smooth clean and glowing every time u use it
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This one is fun because you get to put on an ACTUAL mask. Kind of weird but still fun
Brittany K.
Whitsett , TX
I love these types of mask they feels good and are good time for a quick selfie
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I recently jumped on the face mask wagon. I love this mask in particular because it doesn’t feel slimy and gross. It still does the job without making me feel disgusting for 20 minutes.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Abbie L.
Love it!!! Worth the money... really cooling on your face which is great and it smells great too! Really effective. I bought mine from the website. Doesn’t need approved at all I think it’s perfect! Really recommend this!
Oumnia K.
It is wonderful but expensive in return for benefits because I used products before I tried it was cheaper or less expensive than it and very effective compared to it
Natasha L.
Brampton , ON
I ADORE this brand! I have troubled skin such as redness and some texture, using their masks helps calm redness within my skin, it also helps rebalance my skin too. It is also hydrating on my face and never irritates my skin which is huge for me
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
I freaking LOVE THIS STUFF. I used my friends and just HAD to buy my own. I feel like I am going to look 20 when I’m 80!! My skin feels so soft afterwords and so much lighter. I only really need to do the face mask once every 3 weeks as I have a lot of other facial routines I have.