BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Nikita P.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell and how my skin feels after. It's very easy to use and no mess!! Perfect way to relax before going to bed.
Andreyna R.

It feels strange to use it but the results are excellent, I use it for the first time and I love it, I would use it again
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel y aún más lo delicado de la cara regalandole suavidad y vida... me encanta !!!
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Loved this sheet mask. Very easy to apply to face and left my face feeling super soft, smooth, and squeaky clean.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I used my friends because as a college kid I can't afford it but I absolutely LOVED it. I truly felt the difference.
Alicia S.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this so easy to use an makes my skin feel brand new. Gives a all around great feeling to my face just amazing
Elizabeth L.
west valley , UT
Makes you skin feel so soft and refreshing after. I was skeptical it trying it because of all the different kinds.
Myrickyl T.
Licking, MO
I like to put this on my and my boyfriends face before we go to bed at night it makes my face feel so much cleaner
kiana G.
San Jose, CA
Perfect product!! I really enjoy using it and absolutely recommend it. If you get a chance, u should purchase!!!
Kelly B.
Boaz, AL
Its the first time I've used this product. I enjoy it because it makes my face smooth and my face looks better.