BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Tabitha S.
Absolutely an amazing mask. My skin feels so smooth after. It also doesn't hurt that my daughter loves when I scare her while wearing them!
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
I loooooove hydrating masks like this one. They are expensive for my liking and I would not purchase again yet I would recommend to others.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
The neck part is a nice touch but made everything fit strange. Didnt notice any broghtening affects but left skin hydrated and soft
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
Love it, so soft smells good and makes your pores feel amazing. I love this product I buy it so often and use it many times a week.
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
This facial mask is the best out there I've tried so many but once I tried this one I kept on getting it it is perfect I recommend.
carly c.
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Great product, makes my face feel great, does not leave me with breakouts like some products do! very relaxing and easy to use!
Nicole B.
Love love love! I have a few products by this brand but this face mask is probably my favorite item by far definetly recommend
Serena L.
Killeen, TX
I did not care for this product. I thought it would be great because it's already face shaped, but not all faces are the same.