BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Jurlique Purely Bright Facial Treatment Mask
Love this product so much, makes me skin so smooth and awake never makes me look gloomy. This mask makes your skin glow I recommend using this product
Laura F.
Santa Ana, CA
Every Thursday night we use our face makes and watch TV after it we use the julique rose water, it's amazing. I carry it with me on every trip I take .
Haley M.
browns mills
Not very effective and it is pricey . I it was pretty harsh on my skin and didn’t meet my expectations . But it did give my skin a nice glow after use.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Was nice didn’t see a big difference. It did moisturized my face. It left it feeling smooth. Easy to use and they have tons of option to choose from.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I have used this bright facial treatment mask one time. I really enjoyed it. It left my skin soft and smooth aand it actually has a nice sint to it.
Shakeena W.
Baltimore, MD
I like the facial treatment mask its great I think this the one you pull off I think it that one bud it's very great it make ur face soft and smooth
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
I absolutely love this mask, as I mentioned earlier I am a person who cares for your skin too, the use once and is amazed at the results, would buy
Lauren J.
At first I was a little scared because sometimes these masks can be irritating but this one was incredibly easy to use and made my skin feel fresh.
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
I without a doubt feel like my money was well spent. I try and use this whenever I can. I think the price is a little high but it is worth it.
Tabitha S.
Absolutely an amazing mask. My skin feels so smooth after. It also doesn't hurt that my daughter loves when I scare her while wearing them!