BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Houda F.
Casablanca, Ain Chock
This mask is my miracle baby.I love how it does everything you need from a skin care product in just 10 min of use. You will have the results you want :it nourishs the skin, gives it that nice glowy look, reduces acne scars, pores and freckles, reduces inliked pigmentations,and also reducing the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles.It's rich of vitabrightKX (the world richest source of vitamin C ).I highly recommande it.
Natalia M.
Extremely effective would definitely recommend to anyone. Very gentle and great for all types of skin: dry or oily. Great price and value. Can buy at some stores. Would definitely buy again. ..........
Joy L.
Scarborough , ON
Honestly, it's not a horrible mask, but I don't recommend it for sensitive skin people. It's a little intense and may sting. Other than that, it's decent. Not horrible, but not great either.
Emily Torrealba V.
Guayana, Bolivar
this product has left the soft and fresh, clean skin, but usually have dry part of the face and the resected in excess, I suggest that specify good for skin type funicona.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Love love love ! This mask is amazing! Highly recommend to all my friends and family! Leaves the skin feeling great and looks brighter the next day! Highly recommend
Carla S.
Me gustan mucho todo lo que tenga ver con el cuidado de mi rostro y las mascarillas no son la execion por eso la utilizo y es muy buena me deja la piel suave hidratada
meykellys k.
this is for facial treatment recommended. I love this and used the empty times, I like having my face clean and recently started using hope you like as my
Cassandra M.
Athens
Definitely a keeper. Love this product . I like it that you can put it on and remove it so easily. My face feels refreshed after using it
Mariel H.
Mascarilla tratamiento iluminador
Desarrollada con tecnología de papel estirable
Brinda poderosa mezcla de ingredientes a la dermis
Sophia L.
Quebec, QC
One of the best mask. I used this 2-3 a week. It made my skin so glowy and plum. I always keep a few in my bag when I’m traveling