BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Olivia S.
This actually worked to wake up and brighten my skin and I was really surprised! I got it in an Ipsy bag and didn’t have high hopes for my dull, winter skin, but this really helped revive my face. Perfect for climate-stressed skin.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I really like this mask it is really effective in the skin. It meets all my expectations. I like it because it is not only for the face but it is also for the neck. I think that is a nice touch. I would defenetly buy it again.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Unfortunately I hated the scent of this mask and I didn’t see any difference in my skin after using it. It doesn’t include any effective brightening ingredients so I would skip it.
Lexi H.
East Palestine
Absolutely amazing for your skin, not only does it make your skin nice and smooth but it makes you feel refreshed and glowing. I bought it offline at a store recommended to me. This was the first time I used it and yes I would buy it again because it was great
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Asha B.
I loved two days after I used this product, but I broke out the very next day after I used it. I am such a fan of the concept and the ingredients, I just didn't like the after effects for a few days.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.