BY JURLIQUE

This innovative formula with VitaBrigthtKX delivers a highly concentrated solution to help inhibit melanin synthesis, reducing the appearance of dark spots and discoloration to help revive a dull looking complexion with uneven skin tone and texture. This effective, stretchable facial treatment paper mask technology delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to the skin s dermis leaving it looking lighter, brighter and more radiant. Benefits: Includes 5 masks Convenient at-home treatment. Innovative sheet mask covers both face and neck area. Eco-friendly cotton see more...

Renee C.
Sugar Land
Yayyyy another face mask!!! I’m addicted to trying all kinds of face masks. I have super dry and sensitive skin. My skin has been looking dull lately. liked how my skin brightened up after using this mask
Olivia S.
This actually worked to wake up and brighten my skin and I was really surprised! I got it in an Ipsy bag and didn’t have high hopes for my dull, winter skin, but this really helped revive my face. Perfect for climate-stressed skin.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Unfortunately I hated the scent of this mask and I didn’t see any difference in my skin after using it. It doesn’t include any effective brightening ingredients so I would skip it.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I really like this mask it is really effective in the skin. It meets all my expectations. I like it because it is not only for the face but it is also for the neck. I think that is a nice touch. I would defenetly buy it again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Asha B.
I loved two days after I used this product, but I broke out the very next day after I used it. I am such a fan of the concept and the ingredients, I just didn't like the after effects for a few days.
Emmalea A.
Cameron
Lol. This face mask makes me look like Casper but in a funny good way, it works just as it says and for the pricing it’s amazing. Definitely think everyone should try this or any of their other products
Kayla C.
madison
This mask brighten your skin so well! There is a huge difference before and after the mask! Rejuvenated skin is key to healthy looking skin and this mask target that exactly! I love this product!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora