BY JURLIQUE

The replenishing Jurlique Purely Age Defying Mist is a gorgeous facial spray that has a plethora of benefits including deep hydration and improving skin tone. Jurlique Purely Age Defying Mist will moisturise your skin help even skin tone and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Containing botanicals this mist delivers an intense hydration boost to the skin to help reduce the appearance of dehydration and dullness and restore skin balance. Directions of use: Close eyes and mist directly into face or spray 2 pumps onto palms and press onto face neck and décolletage morning and night. see more...

Kayley M.
THIS! I love face mists, they’re so refreshing and they work wonders at setting mineral powder. This is a great brand, the mist doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and the scent is absolutely amazing! The only reason I take off a star is it’s hard to justify the price for something that’s mostly water.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
While I disagree on the age-defying component this product claims to offer, I still keep this product in my skin care routine. I picked this product up at Sephora as a deluxe sample, and while it didn't meet my expectations, I find this mist to be a refreshing pick me up for my skin.
Emily M.
I really liked this spray because it was refreshing and it smelled nice. I didn't notice any special differences, but I did use it all up. I had a small. glass bottle, perfect for traveling and great packaging, but it was a little pricey so I will be trying others before repurchasing.
Monique B.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy this facial mist. It's very refreshing and the nozzle gives a nice mist. I have not noticed any age defying results but if you're looking for a facial mist to balance your skin in the morning, this one is perfect.