Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilJurlique
Purely Age-Defying Firming Face Oil, 16 oz

Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Face Oil, 1.6 oz

by Jurlique

This treatment oil is designed to smooth wrinkles, lines and even tone and texture. A potent proprietary blend of extracts helps protect against environmental aggressors and aid in skin conditioning. Skin feels firm, hydrated and looks even toned and luminous. Benefits: Targets moisture loss and visible signs of aging: lines and wrinkles, uneven tone and loss of firmness. Protects skin against environmental aggressors. Made with 100% natural botanical and essential oils. Free from Parabens, PEGs, preservatives and artificial colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Face Oil, 1.6 oz!
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Face Oil, 1.6 oz uploaded by Michelle G.
Just started using this and already one of my favorite face oils. It absorbs nicely and pretty quick into my skin and leaves my skin soft and smooth instead of oily. It smells really nice. I only need 2 drops to cover my face/neck and chest area. The bottle is a good size for the price and I'm loving it. I have only used a few products from Jurlique and I think this is the best yet.
Rome, NY
I love these products and they are awesome. It has made my skin look incredibly smooth and awesome and I love it
Oldsmar, FL
Of all the face oils I've tried, this one is my favorite. Jurlique is a great brand to begin with as they use only clean, non-toxic ingredients and source most of it from their own farm in Australia. I love how feels on the skin and how hydrating it is. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout, as that was my main concern at first, but my skin is generally on the dry side of face oils is suited for it. I would definitely recommend this!

Looking for your answer?