BY JURLIQUE

A luxuriously rich, multitasking overnight treatment with Biosome5, a breakthrough liposomal technology, to provide deep, lasting moisture and a softer, youthful-looking complexion. With nightly usage, Nutri-Define Rejuvenating Overnight Cream addresses multiple visible signs of aging and infuses skin with a deep hydration to help replenish, renew, and improve skin elasticity and firmness. It is formulated with Biosome5 technology which specifically targets the visible signs of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, skin smoothness, and age spots, and helps to treat skin dehydration and dull complexion. It is developed with hydrating botanical plant oils and rich in essential fatty acids like omega 3 and 6 to deliver the utmost in nourishing properties and a silky texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Free from artificial colors and fragrances and PEGs, this product is dermatologist tested safe. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
I love all things Jurlique and this is no exception. It makes my skin look amazing - replenished and full when I wake up. I love how clean the product is too - no bad chemicals here.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
I didn’t feel this was worth the money. I’ve been trying differed creams and this wasn’t as good as I expected.
ana m.
texas
Es la única crema que utilizó no es por mucho mi favorita pero es una de las mejorsita que eh podido encontrar
amy c.
Louisa, KY
This stuff made my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated . It’s a quick easy skincare option!!!!