BY JURLIQUE

A super hydrating, advanced antiaging formula with Biosome5, a breakthrough liposomal technology, and rich essential fatty acids to help build a protective barrier to create a lasting, youthful radiance. With daily usage, Nutri-Define Multi-Correcting Day Cream improves visible signs of wrinkles and dehydration, as well as enhances the appearance of skin density, texture, and radiance. It is formulated with Biosome5 technology which specifically targets the visible signs of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, skin smoothness, and age spots, and helps to treat skin dehydration and dull complexion. Additional hydrating benefits are supported by silver ear mushroom, nature's alternative to hyaluronic acid which holds up to 500 times its own weight in water, for the ultimate in skin hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Free from artificial colors and fragrances and PEGs, this product is dermatologist tested safe. see more...

Buy on Sephora
sarah B.
sarah B.
Mc Alpin, FL
Review for: Jurlique Nutri-Define Multi Correcting Day Cream 1.7 oz
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream addresses slackening skin and loss of firmness, helping reclaim your facial contours and youthful texture. Yeast extract promotes collagen synthesis and repairs as an amino acid lipid complex encourages skin remodeling and contraction of collagen fibers. Rock samphire extract supports skin density while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Regenerating beech tree bud extract accelerates skin renewal, revealing a fresh, bright complexion.

Jurlique delivers unmatched botanical-based skin care.
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
This is my BEST spring product discovery so far. This day cream has completely transformed my skin. You only need to use a very small amount and a little goes a looooong way. I start with a charcoal cleanser and a clarifying toner, and then I pat this on with my fingertips. It absorbs quickly and works amazingly under makeup. It has really helped even out my skin-tone and I don't even need to use foundation anymore!!! It makes a nice bright and dewey look. Love it!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Jurlique Nutri-Define Multi Correcting Day Cream 1.7 oz
Super moisturizing & doesn't break me out. I have hormonal acne & take medication which drys my skin out. This is the only thing that moisturizes.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Jurlique Nutri-Define Multi Correcting Day Cream 1.7 oz
You need a cream that will actually do wonder on yora skin! But you can't find it? Well stop right there and take my advice because this cream is what does the magic
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Jurlique Nutri-Define Multi Correcting Day Cream 1.7 oz
This is definitely one of my favourite creams of all times. It met my expectations and then some, it is gentle on my face and leaves it cleanses and smooth. My skin definitely felt nourished when I used this. I would definitely recommend this.