BY JURLIQUE

A innovative antibacterial that kills 99.9% of germs naturally and nourishes hands without irritating the skin.  This product combines moisturization benefits with antibacterial properties to fight germs without over-drying hands. Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer see more...

Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
I usually really like jurlique products however this one is a miss for me. I think when companies try to make antibacterial hand products that are moisturizing they usually end up with the strangest texture that makes me just want to wash my hands anyway. Not for me!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
I love this stuff! The scent is amazing and clean, not too medicinal. Anytime I put it on, people ask me what my lotion is!
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Leaves your hands very soft
Tasha  G.
Tasha G.
Love it you don't have to worry about using your hand sanitizer too much. No dry cracked hands just soft clean hands love it
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Adelaide, SA
Is it a sanitiser or a hand cream? I say both! I love it, it doesn't dry out your hands and leaves them feeling soft and refreshed. Smells good and you can get small quantities which are perfect for handbags. Definitely recommend.