BY JURLIQUE

A restoring and replenishing treatment Rebalance Dryness A gentle purifying mask, rich in the living energy of soothing groomwell and sichuan peppercorn to clarify, hydrate and soothe.  Leaves delicate skin feeling soft, pure and revitalised. see more...

Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Mask
  • "I have very sensitive skin as well as rosacia and found the this product works so well on my skin without irritating my skin and causing flare up. The smell is pleasant and makes my skin feel very soft. " in 3 reviews
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this mask! It has a great herbal fragrance, thick, luxurious texture and nice, tingly feeling on the skin. I’ve used it regularly for several months now, and it’s a real treat. It’s on the expensive side though.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
This is such an amazing mask. I have very dry skin and so I needed a mask to help moisturize my face. I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing my skin felt the next morning. Definitely recommend this.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Shanti B.
I have very dry skin so this has truly saved my life ! After you rinse your face your skin will feel moisturized! It’s not oily either ! It did meet my expectations far the product and I will buy again.
Marquita B.
Waterbury, CT
This mask works wonders. It definielty replenishes your skin to a refresh and softer feeling face. I love how it made my face feel and look. Definitely one of my favorites.
Lucy C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is a good brand to use for moisturizing! I got a sample from a friend and i thought id give it a try! It is pretty good and it leaves my face always moisturized! I researched it online and its quite popular! Id definitely look more into this brand!
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
This works okay, but it's way too over priced. I don't think the quality is worth how much I'm being charged for it. I am definitely going back to my well-known drugstore product in this area. I do not recommend this Jurlique product to anybody!
Ellen J.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love a good face mask! Actually -- I really like all face masks... good, great, mediocre, old bottle of minty $4 drugstore mud... but this was a Sephora deluxe sample I got and it was sublime! I actually considered becoming a mud mask snob for it! (I didn't for this brand. I did for black Boscia gel a little while later, but that's a mother review for another day.)
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Does this help hydrate the skin?