BY JURLIQUE

A restoring and replenishing treatment Rebalance Dryness A gentle purifying mask, rich in the living energy of soothing groomwell and sichuan peppercorn to clarify, hydrate and soothe.  Leaves delicate skin feeling soft, pure and revitalised. see more...

Allison P.
I like this mask but it's not my favorite mask I've ever tried. I'd recommend it to someone with tolerant skin. Not for those with very sensitive skin. Would recommend a patch test before using this mask.
Sum Mei C.
I am a huge fan of Jurlique products; however, this mask disappointed me a bit. It doesn't give me the moisture that I needed, pretty much didn't do anything for me. Will not repurchase.
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer leaves my skin soft and smooth and always feeling healthy! I feinitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry or combination skin!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mask is hydrating and makes your face feel fresh. It met my expectations and I have only used it once. I purchased it online
Juliet L.
Dallas, TX
This is another great product that I love leaves your skin so smooth and soft great for pores and dry areas this I will buy more
kim m.
okemah, OK
I like this product it makes my skin fell soft and refreshed.Is easy to apply and wash off.I like this product.
Johnna S.
Longmont, CO
Does the job but it's no more special than any other face mask out there you can get at the dollar store
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
Love the moisture from this product.. Used it a couple times since I ran out of my regular product.
Melanie S.
This left my face very smooth. Definitely will use it again. The scent wasn't bad either.
Nicole B.
Love this mask it rejuvenates your skin where you feel fresh and clean, great product
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help hydrate the skin?