BY JURLIQUE

A gentle hydrating mask that works to soothe and soften dry skin, leaving it looking revitalized. The Benefits: Smooth, creamy mask that deeply replenishes the skin in just 10 minutes. Dry skin is left feeling refreshed, softened, and moisturized. Provides natural antioxidant protection. Key Ingredients: Kaolin helps absorb impurities and rebalance oiliness. Glycerin, Honey, Shea Butter, S see more...

Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
carly c.
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE MASKS!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
michele a.
LAKE ORION, MI
Great mask, helps maintain that soft smooth glow that we all want! It can cost ya but definitely worth a try
Kon K.
Dallas
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!