BY JURLIQUE

Contains herbal extracts essential proteins & vegetable oils Thoroughly cleanses hair with moisturizing effect Leaves hair smooth & luminous Hypo-allergenic alkaline-free & pH balanced No chemicals artificial colors or fragrance Perfect for normal hair Product Line: Jurlique - Hair CareProduct Size: 300ml/10.1oz see more...

Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
Keely T.
I love this shampoo! Smells super great & leaves my hair feeling great! Its not too pricey. Works very well on my dry, thick hair. Would recommend!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, you will need a little while ago, I will not only the first time I have to do with wide ribbon on the other 8
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Angie B.
Got this product for my moms hair and she loves the way it feels and it smells amazing in the shower!!
Morgan R.
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
Really awsome brand.my all time favorite brand..I trust them and always buy from this brand as well.