Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream

by Jurlique

A rich protective hand cream with the soothing scent of jasmine to restore smoothness and keep skin looking youthful.

KEY BENEFITS

• Rich, protective hand cream to deeply moisturise and restore smoothness.
  • Leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
  • Provides lasting hydration and natural antioxidant properties.

HOW TO USE

Apply a small amount to hands, and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey (Miel), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Rosa gallica Flower Extract, Viola odorata Extract, Viola tricolor Extract, Echinacea purpurea Root Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum*, SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Totarol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Linalool*. *From Natural Essential Oil (Jasmine - Jasminium officinale)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Maggie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream uploaded by Maggie N.
My colleague once said that women always keep a hand cream on their desks. It was a very good observation. I may not always have a notepad on my desk, but there's a always a hand cream. 🖤 The Jurlique Jasmin Hand Cream is one that I'm using recently. Made with Jasmin, marshmallow root extract and macadamia oil, the hand cream is very moisturising and hydrating. It has a pleasant Jasmin smell which is good for reducing stress and anxiety. The kind of smell that I need to keep me uplifted during the day. 🌼 What are the essentials on your work desks? 🏢
Jazmin V.
doral, FL
Jurlique is a wonderful hand cream and excellent to our body. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively..

Looking for your answer?