BY JURLIQUE

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the b...1 Answers
Jamie G.
This is a great product and I love it!! It's a great staple. It's pricey though but worth it
Shacora B.
I love that it does what its suppose to do without drying out my skin. It smells amazing too
Vivien A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Intense Recovery Mask 1.5 fl oz/1.5 fl oz more...
It’s a great recovery mask especially when you just went days with nothing but make up on.
Mikaila B.
North Andover, MA
Great scent. Love how it's natural made and really effective. Would buy again definitely
Priscilla M.
Very expensive. It's good cQuality but I feel like there is something better and cheaper
Leah s.
c
Review for: Intense Recovery Mask 1.5 fl oz/1.5 fl oz more...
This mask is very smoothing, and has a great texture! It makes my face look brand knew after I have had acne for awhile! I’ve used this multiple times, and still continue to use it!
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
I liked it alright but I found it didn't do much for my skin actually. No big difference in the feel or look of my skin. But it was fun to do and smelled great
Emma W.
Kamloops
Review for: Intense Recovery Mask 1.5 fl oz/1.5 fl oz more...
a bit more expensive than i would normally like, although it was a nice product. just not worth the money as cheaper masks provide the same results!
Maddie V.
Melbourne
This mask saved my skin.... after a day at the beach my face was so dry and rough but after applying this I noticed a visible difference in my skin
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??