BY JURLIQUE

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the b...1 Answers
Tashia L.
Its really good. I use this when i get a bad break out and it seems to helo clear things up. It also makes my skin really soft
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
After a week of breakouts this is my go to! It works wonders and magic! Its a must have. Never leaves me disappointed either r
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I do not own this at the moment but, a friend does and they like it. My concern is will it make my face more oily..
Kelli M.
I received a small bottle of this as a gift and loved it! It made my skin feel fresh and bright after each use.
Kylee J.
Orleans, IN
This product always leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily feeling. The packaging is great too.
annette S.
Review for: From more...
Great product, a bit pricey but so worth it, leaves my skin soft and full of moisture without feeling oily
Magdalena T.
Great mask. Makes my face soft and supple after days of wearing makeup. Kond of expensive but worth it.
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
Review for: From more...
Gigi g go go y. Y y huuutttvtttigg. Ufeeerrv d🎹🤹‍♀️💸🔌💸📡💸📡⏳🔌f. F. F fc f f f f. Df find d. Df df🌛
Michele G.
Nice mask very moisturizing and smells pleasant. Hard to find. Not in many places except Sephora
Ilse N.
Durango , WY
Review for: From more...
This recovery mask work so good in your skin ! I buy this product online and I will do it again !
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??