Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??1 Answers
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I do not own this at the moment but, a friend does and they like it. My concern is will it make my face more oily..
Kelli M.
I received a small bottle of this as a gift and loved it! It made my skin feel fresh and bright after each use.
Kylee J.
Orleans, IN
This product always leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily feeling. The packaging is great too.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a great product that I truly intend on purchasing in the future. I was totally amazed by its results
annette S.
Review for: From more...
Great product, a bit pricey but so worth it, leaves my skin soft and full of moisture without feeling oily
Magdalena T.
Great mask. Makes my face soft and supple after days of wearing makeup. Kond of expensive but worth it.
Kimberly T.
Villas, NJ
Review for: From more...
Very nice mask!! I have been using these often and feel like they are effective for their price.
Candace W.
King, NC
This mask is the best mask I have used in a very long time. I definitely recommend it to everyone
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
Review for: From more...
Gigi g go go y. Y y huuutttvtttigg. Ufeeerrv d🎹🤹‍♀️💸🔌💸📡💸📡⏳🔌f. F. F fc f f f f. Df find d. Df df🌛
Michele G.
Nice mask very moisturizing and smells pleasant. Hard to find. Not in many places except Sephora
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??