BY JURLIQUE

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the b...1 Answers
JaKayla K.
I love, love, love the jurlique recovery mask especially because I've had a lot of acne and a lot of dark spots due to acne. The mask has helped me a lot, helps unclog my pores, & helps a lot with moisturizing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Diana P.
It really is the first time I taste this brand and I liked a lot is not greasy and leaves a feeling of softness and ease in the very delicious hair for people who want to try something new and comfortable hair I recommend buying I particularly think buy a couple of times to see how it evolves hair
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it and I think it is worth it to purchase it all the time it leaves your skin so soft and smooth right after you use it and it smells really good.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Quite moisturizing and heavy. This is for people who have normal to dry skin, and who do not have sensitive skin. The scent is okay and you feel like your skin had a nice H20 session.
Jania G.
State College, PA
I have never been a big fan of face masks because they have always been very rough! However, this mask is very soft and makes my skin feel great. It is also very effective in relieving my face from all the dirt that makeup causes. It's a great product and I will definitely recommend!
LEAR25297 Candy T.
adora esta máscara de recuperación Jurlique sobre todo porque he tenido un montón de acné y una gran cantidad de manchas oscuras debido al acné. me ha ayudado mucho, ayuda a destapar los poros, y ayuda mucho con la hidratación. Recomiendo altamente este producto a todo el mundo.
Brittany M.
Waverly, TN
Loved it when I was a kid we would let it dry and pile it off it was so fun we would have sleep over and do facials since I have kids I don't have time now but was very relaxing and worked well
Marialejandra R.
Orlando, FL
i am in love with this product. it really helps recover my skin, from the break outs. its simply amazing,this is a must have. i love it so much i really recommend this product. if you have combo skin or even if you are oily. i definitely will buy it again
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
I tried this at a friends house and fell in love. It makes you face feel so nice after you wash it off. Top it off with a moisturizer and you're set.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Put this on for 20 minutes before bed and it leaves the skin nice and soft for bedtime. Very thick and rich and with the most clean scent.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??