BY JURLIQUE

Enriched with natural anti-oxidants & emollients Delivers restorative & nurturing properties Reduces appearance of aging signs Clarify skin tone & promotes well-being Leaves skin complexion smooth & radiant To use: Apply a thin layer on cleansed skin.... see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kiley K.
Chicago
member-25a6c2b9d
After a night out this is my go to. It is easy to use and keeps your skin fresh and smooth. J love us in ng this product on the weekends
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
This mask was definitely intense that's for sure. Not for ladies with sensitive skin... the packaging is nice because it's controlled.
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
Recommend recommend recommend........ comes in good packing hasn’t disappointed me yet& the pricing is fair
amy c.
Louisa, KY
After a fun weekend, this product makes your face feel amazing and look it’s very best
Ida A.
nivå
It was great and had a lovely smell. I think the consistency was a little off, but it did not ruin the product in any way.
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like

Amazon