2 colors available

BY JURLIQUE

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the winter I find that I need extreme moisturizing on my skin and Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask helped my skin feel much smoother and softer. I was leery at first, as always with trying a new moisturizer for the first time but I fell in love with the way it made my skin feel!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh. This stuff is pure skin gold. When I wear a lot of makeup a few days in a row my skin is literally screaming for help.. so I take a few days off and go naked face and just put this mask on 2 times a day and girl. My face begins to love me all over again !
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this is comparable to my favorite lotion of theirs which is a night time cream that is super thick and moisturizing and gives you skin that you can only dream of! Jurlique's quality is second to none, they provide great quality every time.
marialejandra r.
marialejandra r.
MEDLEY FL , MIAMI FLORIDA
i am in love with this product. it really helps recover my skin, from the break outs. its simply amazing,this is a must have. i love it so much i really recommend this product. if you have combo skin or even if you are oily. i definitely will buy it again
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like it because is a natural clay revitalizing and restorative treatment mask with antioxidant ingredients to remove skin impurities to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while protecting against environmental damage.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Waverly, TN
Loved it when I was a kid we would let it dry and pile it off it was so fun we would have sleep over and do facials since I have kids I don't have time now but was very relaxing and worked well
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quite moisturizing and heavy. This is for people who have normal to dry skin, and who do not have sensitive skin. The scent is okay and you feel like your skin had a nice H20 session.
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
After a week of breakouts this is my go to! It works wonders and magic! Its a must have. Never leaves me disappointed either r
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small bottle of this as a gift and loved it! It made my skin feel fresh and bright after each use.
Kylee J.
Kylee J.
Orleans, IN
This product always leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily feeling. The packaging is great too.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??