BY JURLIQUE

A hydrating and revitalising treatment Maintain Balance A hydrating mask, rich in the living energy of herbs and precious plant oils to clarify and revitalise the skin, leaving the skin smooth, glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

• Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the b...1 Answers
Vane E.
Orlando fl
Review for: Intense Recovery Mask 1.5 fl oz/1.5 fl oz more...
It helped with my skin more than anything. It did meet my expectations and more. It was a first time for me. And it helped my dullness yes the packaging is easy to use. I own a full bottle of this. So I recommend
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
Ahhh. This stuff is pure skin gold. When I wear a lot of makeup a few days in a row my skin is literally screaming for help.. so I take a few days off and go naked face and just put this mask on 2 times a day and girl. My face begins to love me all over again !
Kristen M.
I have heard that this is comparable to my favorite lotion of theirs which is a night time cream that is super thick and moisturizing and gives you skin that you can only dream of! Jurlique's quality is second to none, they provide great quality every time.
Sheila S.
I used this after doing the apple cider vinegar scrub and it basically turned into a miracle! My skin got so red after doing the scrub and was painful to the touch, this was honestly the only moisturizer that didn't sting to apply and also helped me recover, would recommend to a friend
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Intense Recovery Mask 1.5 fl oz/1.5 fl oz more...
One of my special treats when I need a moisturizing boost. This mask will make your face tingle. I like the high quality ingredients and elegant packaging. It’s expensive, but I got this as a gift. Definitely need a wash cloth to rinse it off.
feifei j.
Tampa, FL
it smells to good, very gentle, every night just washed my face and lie down, put my mask on, listening to the music, after a couple of minutes you feel so good, like in a heave, it meets my expectations. I will buy again
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Really like it because is a natural clay revitalizing and restorative treatment mask with antioxidant ingredients to remove skin impurities to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while protecting against environmental damage.
Catie A.
Mattawa, WA
I love keeping my face clean and fresh everyday. Jurlique recovery mask is one of the mask I've used before. I loved the mask because it leaves your face with this amazing feeling.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
During the winter I find that I need extreme moisturizing on my skin and Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask helped my skin feel much smoother and softer. I was leery at first, as always with trying a new moisturizer for the first time but I fell in love with the way it made my skin feel!
JaKayla K.
I love, love, love the jurlique recovery mask especially because I've had a lot of acne and a lot of dark spots due to acne. The mask has helped me a lot, helps unclog my pores, & helps a lot with moisturizing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??