Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Jessica E.Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Meghan S.Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by veronica g.

BY JURLIQUE

A high-performance eye cream with potent botanicals and Australian native flower extracts to help brighten, de-puff and refresh the delicate eye area. Safflower Oleosomes deliver long-lasting moisturisation, soothing and firming benefits while Arnica, Eyebright and Cucumber are known to help reduce puffiness and dark circles. Ingredient Note: * From Natural Essential Oil Herbal Recovery Eye Cream see more...

• Has anyone tried this or another I just discovered Dr Lili fan pr...4 Answers
Marisela G.
This product is good and it feels great under the eyes. I expected it to do a little more under my eyes but it's not a bad product. I find it a little pricey for what it actually does.
Amanda  K.
I love this product it helps condition my skin and take care pf my eyes its the best product to use at anytime!
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
I got this product because the Jurliqiue eye cream I wanted was sold out. This product smells VERY strong (too strong to be pleasant!) And didn't do anything to improve the area around my eyes - didn't hydrate, depuff, smooth wrinkles, or anything. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Laura R.
I got a couple samples of this product and I've been using it for a while now and I've finally finished off the samples. It's a nice cream, but I really didn't see any visible results. There are many other eye creams I would recommend before this one.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this or another I just discovered Dr Lili fan probiotic recovery cream?