BY JURLIQUE

This spa-inspired gel mask uses powerful moisturizing ingredients such as Senna Extract, Sea Salt, and Saccharide Isomerate as natural alternatives to Hyaluronic Acid. Willow Bark Extract, a natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid, helps to enhance skin cell turnover. Benefits: Enhances skin radiance. Vitamin E helps fight off free radical damage. Leaves skin feeling smooth and nourished. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. see more...

• This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel...1 Answers
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask
  • "This mask works amazing. It's pricey for a mask but it's worth it. I am seriously have no regret at all because it helps soften my skin and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin at all. It calm my redness on my face and I can physically see the result straight after I wash it off. " in 3 reviews
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: 100Ml, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask, 3.3 Fluid Ounce more...
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask, 3.3 Fluid Ounce more...
The gel mask was nice but it didn’t do much for me. The value to me is good when t comes to skin cares the packaging was easy to use. It’s very gentle on the skin there is no beads or anything of that nature
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This mask is totally overpriced for what it is. I received a deluxe sample and used it a few times after traveling, when my skin needed hydration. The gel formula is so light that it almost gets totally absorbed into your skin within 5 minutes, before you need to rinse it off. It plumps the skin a bit and I definitely felt more hydrated afterwards, but I would never buy it when there are so many other masks that are just as effective at a fraction of the price.
🌻Winnie c.
Londonderry, NH
This mask felt underwhelming. I like the smell of the mask but I didn't exactly love the gel mask .. maybe I'm more use to clay but I don't really feel like it was doing much for my skin once I finished my mask treatment.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
Smells great, left this on overnight and my face felt so soft after I woke up the next morning. It's a bit pricey, this was a splurge for me. I got this at Ulta.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So I grabbed it at the airport and I planned to use it at the plane. I expected it gives my skin very nourishing and moisturizing but it wasn't. Even I wore this mask few times at the plane my skin was so dry.
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
I didn't like the smell but the feel was super moisturizing! The quantity in the bottle I feel is a good amount! I like it, not in love with it but definitely pros to using it -skin was hydrated -8/10!!!
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
I ♥ face masks because they help clean out your pores and they really deep clean your skin. This mask helped clear up my acne and blemishes and I am completely satisfied with this product. It is not harsh on your skin and does not make your face red which is what I discovered with other face masks.
Ro M.
This is a pretty good mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and plump but I don't really see a noticeable difference after using it. This may work better for someone with dry skin
Charlin F.
I honestly wasn’t as impressed with this Jurlique mask as I had hoped I would be. The gel recovery sounded nice, but honestly I think my skin needed something a little more powerful for me to notice a difference
Rosina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel to wash off or does it dry and you have to peel it off?