2 colors available

BY JURLIQUE

This spa-inspired gel mask uses powerful moisturizing ingredients such as Senna Extract, Sea Salt, and Saccharide Isomerate as natural alternatives to Hyaluronic Acid. Willow Bark Extract, a natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid, helps to enhance skin cell turnover. Benefits: Enhances skin radiance. Vitamin E helps fight off free radical damage. Leaves skin feeling smooth and nourished. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. see more...

• This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel to wash o...1 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Product is great, except it has microbeads in it. There aren't large amounts whatsoever but are still present. If you don't know why that's a down side just google them. The description probably says it contains microbeads but I didn't read it that thoroughly. Overall it's a great product though. Makes my skin feel great and definitely aids in pulling toxins out of your skin
Karla G.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask works amazing. It's pricey for a mask but it's worth it. I am seriously have no regret at all because it helps soften my skin and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin at all. It calm my redness on my face and I can physically see the result straight after I wash it off.
Mellony H.
Mellony H.
Oregon City, OR
I loved this gel mask! I felt so clean and refreshed after using it. I felt like it pulled out all of my impurities and cleansed my face! It didn't hurt or burn like other face masks have tendencies to do. I would for sure buy this again
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This is great for when I can feel the outside/ environmental effects taking place against my fight to keep healthy skin. Releases a lot of those outside toxins and leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean!
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
This mask is good after using but I don't really see a visible chnage in my actual face.

I still tend to break out because of hormones but nothing major. I had high hope for this mask . I was hoping for more.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
Smells great, left this on overnight and my face felt so soft after I woke up the next morning. It's a bit pricey, this was a splurge for me. I got this at Ulta.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Lovely ingredients, soothing formula, overall great product. Jurlique's products use clean ingredients and long term research.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
this makes your skin so soft! i use this about once a week... though it is a little pricey it is worth the money!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
I cant live without this facial mask ot is ansolutely incredible makes my skin so soft and smooth
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
This jurlique herbal gel mask is great. It leaves your skin with a wonderful refreshed feeling
Rosina M.
Rosina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel to wash off or does it dry and you have to peel it off?