BY JURLIQUE

This spa-inspired gel mask uses powerful moisturizing ingredients such as Senna Extract, Sea Salt, and Saccharide Isomerate as natural alternatives to Hyaluronic Acid. Willow Bark Extract, a natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid, helps to enhance skin cell turnover. Benefits: Enhances skin radiance. Vitamin E helps fight off free radical damage. Leaves skin feeling smooth and nourished. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. see more...

• This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel to wash...1 Answers
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This mask is totally overpriced for what it is. I received a deluxe sample and used it a few times after traveling, when my skin needed hydration. The gel formula is so light that it almost gets totally absorbed into your skin within 5 minutes, before you need to rinse it off. It plumps the skin a bit and I definitely felt more hydrated afterwards, but I would never buy it when there are so many other masks that are just as effective at a fraction of the price.
🌻Winnie c.
Londonderry, NH
Review for: Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask, 3.3 Fluid Ounce more...
This mask felt underwhelming. I like the smell of the mask but I didn't exactly love the gel mask .. maybe I'm more use to clay but I don't really feel like it was doing much for my skin once I finished my mask treatment.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So I grabbed it at the airport and I planned to use it at the plane. I expected it gives my skin very nourishing and moisturizing but it wasn't. Even I wore this mask few times at the plane my skin was so dry.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
Got this as a free sample and then decided to buy it. It does not irritate my super oily acne prone skin. It does not clog my pores. I use it when I peel from acne treatments and it helps my makeup go on smoothly.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
Smells great, left this on overnight and my face felt so soft after I woke up the next morning. It's a bit pricey, this was a splurge for me. I got this at Ulta.
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
I ♥ face masks because they help clean out your pores and they really deep clean your skin. This mask helped clear up my acne and blemishes and I am completely satisfied with this product. It is not harsh on your skin and does not make your face red which is what I discovered with other face masks.
Rohini M.
Germantown, MD
This is a pretty good mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and plump but I don't really see a noticeable difference after using it. This may work better for someone with dry skin
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This product is so great, leaves your face feeling soft. Makes you feel relaxed and smells great.This product is so great, leaves your face feeling soft. Makes you feel relaxed and smells great
Aileen H.
This mask is good after using but I don't really see a visible chnage in my actual face.

I still tend to break out because of hormones but nothing major. I had high hope for this mask . I was hoping for more.
Joe Biggstaccz F.
California City, CA
Since I've been growing my beard my face hasn't been acting right but it's from extra dirt posting up in my beard my girl says use this and I'm like nope but it did the trick ....face feel way much better and prevent those nasty hair bumps
Rosina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This says its a gel mask. Does that mean it remains a gel to wash off or does it dry and you have to peel it off?