BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJurlique
Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 1 oz

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 1 oz

by Jurlique

An active antioxidant serum to protect against environmental aggressors and support natural cell regeneration for healthy-looking, glowing skin. Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum counteracts visible signs of aging for youthful-looking skin. It protects against environmental aggressors, supports natural microcirculation, and produces a detoxification effect. Skin is left smoother, more hydrated, and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a clinical test and a consumer survey on 34 people between the ages of 25 and 40, after 4 weeks of testing: - 91% of women saw noticeably healthier skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 1 oz!
Luseane H.
Pomona, CA
I’ve only used a sample size of this serum. It definitely smells great and feels great on my skin
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Hydrated my skin very well would help during the dry months to get the moisture back into the skin. A soft formula and smells nice
V. Michel L.
Nice fragrance, great moisturizer but I wouldn't say that it improved anything. I wouldn't pay full price for this item because I didn't notice any improvement after using for a few months. I received this in a subscription box so I didn't incur any cost but as stated I wouldn't pay full price for this.
Latheres D.
I didn’t really notice any significant changes while using this. I used this under my moisturizer but on top of other serums. I did have a smooth hydrating feel to my face but that was about it. It wasn’t bad but it was great. I probably wouldn’t repurchase, it if it was gifted or I got it as a sample I would still use it.
LI N.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 1 oz uploaded by LI N.
I learned from. Demotologist that we can cocktail our serums meaning mixing more than one together to get the desired results this is one of the ones I use here is my current routine... 1-Dior One Essential- Antioxidant and vitamin for skin 2- Dior Prestige Nectar- Firming and Radiance 3- Jurlique herbal recovery gel- anti oxidant 4- Chanel le lift- anti wrinkle and Firming... I do one pump of each and mix together then apply to my face i find it leaves my skin very well off
Linda R.
Marina del Rey
It smells a bit off and I don’t notice any difference in my skin. I purchased it from the website and it was shipped to London.
angela W.
Charlotte, NC
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 1 oz uploaded by angela W.
I got this tiny sample from Skin Store gift bag. Beside smell nice and absorb fast, I don't know what else to say. It hydrate my skin and doesn't cause break out. But I don't know what does "recovery" mean, since I don't see any improvement for my acne scars.
Loved B.
omaha
I used this product when I was in Australia. In cold weather it really helped my skin rejuvenate and I felt more hydrated using this product as a part of my skincare. Although I never bothered to buy again after I finished with my bottle.
Maria T.
Beaverton , OR
I actually got a mini size of this in a popsugar box or in ipsy I'm not sure and I fell in love. Magical product for sure
Ashley G.
Rolesville, NC
It has a nice flowery like scent, although some might not like the smell. I love the packaging/unique shape of the bottle and it has a pump! A little goes a long way. I like using at night. It helps with my dry skin!

Looking for your answer?