BY JURLIQUE

A fruit-based facial treatment that leaves skin visibly smoother and revitalized. This ideal natural alternative to synthetic chemical peels harnesses enzymatic action to gently exfoliate skin and boost cell renewal for a refreshed, clear, glowing effect. Indigenous Australian extracts help to brighten and invigorate dull complexions, and improve skin texture and firmness. A dose of antioxidants and humectants soften fine lines and wrinkles while contributing to an overall healthier look and feeling. This formula is dermatologist tested. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This product contains natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product. see more...

• I had a facial a week ago and this was used. Does anyone...1 Answers
Kayla F.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. its great that there are n Parabens or Sulfates. because it is fruit based it also has a great smell. I bought this from our local spa. and use it only once a month. A little bit goes a long way with this product.
Jessica D.
This is smooth wash exfoliator. I love that it contains enzyme activity. You face feels clean and it is more deep penetrating that many cleansers. Your pores feel emptied and your whole skin efficiently cleaned. I would buy again.
diane c.
Leaves skin visibly smoothr and revitalized. My skin is glowing!!! I love the way it looks on me. Beautiful soul buy it again (:
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I've heard of this I need to try this my friends say it's the best n I listen to them always
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
I've never tried Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator before but, I heard it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth the fruit products are probably great for your skin
Catherine R.
I had a facial a week ago and this was used. Does anyone know if it is gently enough for use 2 or 3 times a week or is this meant to be a once in a while treatment?