BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJurlique
Daily Exfoliating Cream, 43 Ounce

Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream, 4.3 Ounce

by Jurlique

Deeply cleanses and purifies Maintain Balance A daily non-granular exfoliating cream, rich in oats, almonds and honey to loosen and lift away dead skin cells.  Leaves the skin deeply cleansed, smooth and radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream, 4.3 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley M.
Stillwater, NY
This is an EXCELLENT exfoliating cream. It's not too rough, but still gets the job done. It smells fantastic, and it's safe for regular use (twice a week for me). My skin is left feeling clean and soft.
talitha C.
London, london
Amazing! I just love it. It’s a physical exfoliant which is usually damaging to the skin but this one is very gentle and leaves your skin so smooth and without the tight feeling that I usually have on my face.

Looking for your answer?