Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturising Cream 1.4 oz uploaded by Jessicca S.

BY JURLIQUE

A gentle cream that calms and soothes sensitive skin prone to redness. This natural, non-greasy cream provides hydration and instant relief to irritated red skin. Rich in calendula and witch hazel, this product provides anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin immediately while preventing future flare-ups. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is ideal as an after-sun moisturizer to soothe skin. see more...

Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
I didn't find that this helped with any redness (or maybe it did, I don't have a lot of redness to begin with) but it was a very pleasant thing to put on my skin right before bed as it smells of green tea and went on nicely and not sticky.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received this in my Birchbox, I don't suffer from a lot of redness so I'm not sure if it really helps with that or not. It smells like green tea and while it does hydrate your skin it also feels tacky and sticky. I would purchase this product if it was on sale.
Melody S.
Melody S.
This stuff was okay--I don't think it helped a lot with redness but it was moisturizing. A little bet went a long way. Got a sample of it in my Birchbox so not sure how much it really is.