Jurlique Calendula Cream 1.4 oz

A gentle cream that calms and soothes sensitive skin prone to redness. This natural, non-greasy cream provides hydration and instant relief to irritated red skin. Rich in calendula and witch hazel, this product provides anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin immediately while preventing future flare-ups. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal as an after-sun moisturizer to soothe skin. see more...

Maggie K.
Corvallis, OR
Overall I think this is a really great cream, it does seem to have a calming effect but I was disappointed in the redness reduction because it was minimal to non existent. I wasn’t a huge fan of the smell at first but I got used to it. It is super expensive though, I got a sample size in a subscription but I don’t think I would ever buy it.
Steffie B.
Love this stuff. Great on anything, hands, fave, burns, itches etc. Has a very calming effect and soothing effect when you have skin irritations. I purchased this one winter that I was travelling a lot. My skin had become dry and sensitive and it calmed the dry, sensitive feeling almost upon application. This also works well for dry cuticles. It is definitely a winter staple, although could be too heavy for summer. Will continue to buy!
Megan B.
I honestly am having a hard time using this up. I have rosacea so something like this should be a staple in my routine. This is not. I don't feel like it does anything. I actually don't have that bad of a case of rosacea I have mild to moderate depending on how my skin is acting and something like this should be my skin look almost normal again and it's not doing anything. If I ever use up the two but I will not buy it again.
Jenna B.
I was pretty disappointed by this product. It didn't smell that great and went on too thick. I didn't feel that it helped the redness on my face or provided adequate moisture for my dry summer skin. I'm not saying this product won't work for someone else but it did not work for me.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff! It works so well and leaves my skin perfectly balanced!!! It is well worth the price and it's not that pricey to begin with which makes it better! And again a little goes a long way so it'll last a while!
Victoria W.
I had bought this 2 summers ago after hearing a beauty blogger rave about this being very soothing and good for post-sun exposure. Keep in mind that this is THICK and not like a normal cream moisturizer so boy was I surprised. This was way too thick for me to comfortably use all over my face - maybe if you mix with a think lotion but that's just an extra step. Definitely should have done more research but that's on me. Get a sample before you purchase this if you can!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this cream. I have deep brown skin, so my redness isn't as obvious, but I find that this cream did help reduce the visibility. I love the smell of it! It was almost like mushed, sweet bananas! I think that might be from the avocado oil. I received this as a sample from Sephora, and it definitely got me interested in the brand.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Got this in an ipsy offer bag for skincare. This definitely works to battle redness especially if your acne prone. The smell though is horrible. Do not like the overbearing herbal smell. Glad it was just a tiny sample.
Molly S.
This is by far one of my favorite skincare products. If you'd have red or senstitive skin go run and buy it right now!! I honestly can't live without it
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love this smell so good and I don't feel sticky after applying this product is even got my mother coming to me to use it as welll!