BY JURLIQUE

Helps detangle hair for better manageability-Leaves hair silky smooth & healthy-Hypo-allergenic pH balanced & 100% bio-degradable-No chemicals artificial colors or fragrance-Perfect for normal hair Product Line: Jurlique - Hair CareProduct Size: 300ml/10.1oz Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

diana c.
Pasadena
I love this brand I will definitely buy these things again and again and again and again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again and again and
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This creamy conditioner is smooth on my hair it doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair feels health has bounce and looks and smells fabulous.
Cristina G.
I’ve use this when I visit my sister. It’s ok. I mean, it does it’s job. Nothing impressive about it, to me. The smell is nice.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Mary M.
Love this lavender conditioner. It is wonderful and helps you settle down for bed time
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Leyla L.
Lovely organic product. Love the scent, leaves skin smooth and refreshed. All in all great brand and product. Highly recommend.