BY JURLIQUE

An oil-rebalancing cream to help purify acne prone skin A natural skin-toned coverage cream, rich in the living energy of calendula, witch hazel, self heal and tea tree oil, to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and soothes the problem area. see more...

• Does this work ? I'm wondering since it looks pricey .1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Columbus
Very easy on my skin. I could feel it working on my skin. My blemish look so much better even the next day. It's been my first go to and a life saver. I liked the fact that I didn't need to use much product at once.
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Love the smell of this feels amazing it does not feel like you are adding more terrible things to your skin but instead you're adding healthy things to your skin
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this work ? I'm wondering since it looks pricey .