BY JURLIQUE

A balancing and hydrating moisturiser Maintain Balance A light, absorbing moisturising cream infused with the living energy of daisy, chamomile and rose, and precious plant oils to minimise the visible signs of ageing.  Leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy-looking glow.  Ideal for maintaining balance. see more...

Jurlique - Balancing Day Care Cream 40ml/1.4oz
  • "It does not make your skin oily and its a really good product to use to soften my skin and i just love it " in 1 review
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
I love the fact that anything Jurlique makes is all natural, and everything is derived from plants and NATURAL ingredients. What was so appealing to me was the richness of this cream. I love the story behind the brand, and the price point for how much you get is not that bad! I know the Sephora where I live actually just got this integrated into their store. I met the representative and it was magic. The rose mist water and the honey cleanser. BEAUTIFUL smells!
DONNA V.
Most Jurlique products agree with my skin. This is no exception. Initially I thought it might not be enough for dry skin during winter, but it turned out to be very moisturizing. It also gives me that radiance and glow I usually get from using the Herbal Recovery Gel. Overall I love it, even the fragrance that others complain about.....
Anna H.
This is the most hydrating moisturizer I have ever tried and it is so light! I cannot believe how wonderful it is! My skin feels brand new. I put it on after cleansing every morning and I almost skip putting makeup on I only need a light dusting of powder because my skin glows! Smells wonderful too!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I got this Jurlique day cream as a sample in the mail along with a serum that compliments it. I absolutely loved it. It smells so calming and this may sound weird, but it reminded me a little of oatmeal in a good way. It left my face feeling incredibly soft.
Sarah J.
Metairie, LA
I love this! It will keep you skin feeling so healthy and so gentle throughout the entire day! It doesn't mess with your makeup either!
Maria M.

I'm starting to use and so far it has worked for me, I hope it stays that way because this brand products always have a good note
Amanda  K.
CY Y.
Australia
I bought this as my face moisturizers had run out. It's been good so far. Technically it's okay to apply at night, but it may cause breakouts as advised by the BA coz it apparently has sunscreen of some sort.
Nicole G.
This cream is nice. It's just the right consistency and texture. Not to heavy. Smells amazing. And makes my skin feel terrific.