Jurlique Activating Water Essence 5 oz

by Jurlique

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A plant water-based infusion enriched with highly concentrated, organically grown marshmallow root extract to hydrate and improve skin's ability to retain moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Activating Water Essence is the essential step in every skin care ritual for optimum skin vitality, capturing the living energy of plants to continuously hydrate, soften, and revitalize your skin. It activates your skin's ability to retain moisture and enhances the overall performance of your serum and moisturizer. Featuring a light, herbal botanical scent with notes of lavender, geranium, and Australian sandalwood, skin is left softer, smoother, and more nourished. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The subtle fragrance evokes green plant notes. This product is dermatologist tested, and free of artificial colors, fragrances, and PEGs, which allow confidence that this innovated product delivers results and is proven safe to use. Research results: Based on a clinical survey of 52 women aged 25 to 50 who used Activating Water Essence twice daily for 14 days:- 88% of women said their skin felt continuously hydrated

Im looking for a new essence, is it hydrating?
Has anyone with dry skin tried this product?
How exactly does skin benefit from using this product? I received a sample at Sephora and used it once so I couldn't really tell a difference.
Start your review of Jurlique Activating Water Essence 5 oz!
Bebe W.
Lexington, MA
Jurlique Activating Water Essence 5 oz uploaded by Bebe W.
After playing in the snow with my daughter for over an hour, I like to indulge myself in a nice at home facial and hot shower. The hot mist often makes the fragrance of the mask more therapeutic and significant. Then I enjoy splashing a generous amount of this activating treatment on my thirsty skin. The smell is heavenly and that was my self care of the day. Expensive but worth the penny. #winterskincare #skincare #jurlique Activating Water Essence-150ml/5oz
A N.
I was sent a big glass test bottle for reviewing purposes from them on Instagram and was surprised by the big bottle I received. I am using it now and have used it for about 4 days. It's supposed to make it easier for your skin to absorb moisturizers. I will see within the month more results. It's $55 a bottle so it's pretty expensive but we'll see how it works.
Kim S.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Este activador es genial lo amo me encanta como me deja mi piel lo utilizo después de bañarme y me encanta ya qu er mi piel es seca omg es simplemente genial
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is very earthy and somewhat herbal without being overpowering. I apply it before I apply any serums or moisturizers but after washing my face.
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
I use toners in both my day and night routines. I don't generally switch them up too much, but I received this as a sample so I thought I'd try it out. I was surprised by how hydrating it felt on top of making my face feel softer than it usually does. I suggest using this at night. When you wake up you'll really be able to notice a difference in your skin. I think I'll get a lot of use out of my deluxe sample, but when it runs out I will be purchasing the full size.
Allen N.
Jurlique Activating Water Essence 5 oz uploaded by Allen N.
I just started using this, already seeing good results. My skin feels more hydrated. :) Its plant based from marshmallow root!
Laura B.
Love it. It's a great soothing tonic for the skin. Can be used as an astringent and it's great for people with dry to normal,including oily skin.
Candice B.
Hughesville, MO
I love using this refreshing product before my serums. I always use my hyaluronic acid right after splashing this on my face. I feel like it has helped the serums I use work better, and the pores on my nose look smaller.
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
I have tried a ton of toners, mists, sprays, etc. and I was never truly impressed with any of them. They seemed more of a gimmick than anything else as they never seemed to do real work. Then I tried this and I realized there's an exception to this rule. First off, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The bottle is tall and made of heavyweight frosted glass. I keep virtually none of skincare out on my countertop except for this one. It's just too beautiful hide in the cabinet. The best news is that the contents are equally awesome. The smell may put some off — it is unisex with ingredients like sage, lemon, nettle, and rosemary. I wasn't sure at first but now I look forward to smelling it first thing in the morning. It's a clean, natural scent that makes me think of quality ingredients. Nothing perfume-y about it. As an essence, it's supposed to tone and add moisture after cleansing but before you add serums and moisturizers. It does both beautifully. Straight-up toners are too harsh for my dry skin so this is a great alternative. It's moisturizing, not at all sticky and when it dries down, my skin immediately feels softer and smoother. It has put an end to that tight feeling I used to get after washing my face and that's huge for me. It also makes my serum go further than before because I actually need less of it. That's impressive stuff. This is not an inexpensive item but after trying so many cheaper versions that did little more than make my face smell good, I think it's worth the price. One bottle lasts me several months so overall it is a great deal. It's for all skin types, too so I can say, without a doubt, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Lola R.
Las Vegas
Great for that little dry skin pick me up. I find toners to be very harsh and prefer something more beneficial to my sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...