Jurlique 172953 Purely White Skin Brightening Facial Treatment Mask - 5 Pack 20 ml-0.67 oz

BY JURLIQUE

Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features An effective brightening facial treatment mask Developed with stretchable paper mask technology Delivers a powerful blend of ingredients to skins dermis Formulated with VitaBrigthtKX to reduce the appearance of dark spots & discoloration Improves uneven skin & texture Unveils a clearer smoother whiter & more radiant complexion Specifications Size: 20 ml-0.67 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Charisse V.
I was a bit hesitant to try this at first. I tend to steer away from face products that have fragrances. But it seemed to do the job. My face felt smoother and it looked brighter by the time I was using my second sheet.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Sheet mask ARE AMAZING. I've tried so many different kinds and brands and love them all. This brand is amazing I found it in a subscription box and let me tell you my face felt wonderful
Angelica R.
Hoffman Est, IL
An absolute favorite. My top picks thus would be one of them. My face felt refreshed and clean. It smells really good and is a nice relaxation mask. At least for me it is :)
Kiley K.
Chicago
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product!  It gives me skin a great pick-me-up after a long haul flight.  It do recommend if you have sensitive skin like I do to use it sparingly.  Once a week is enough for me to see a difference.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Kelly B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Smells good and easy to apply. It comes in a cute package but really expensive. For something that cost alot you would expect it to be made out of gold or something. I would use it again if i got it as a gift.
Maria O.
I purchased one of these for the first time. I enjoy face masks and I always happen to try a different one every time. The smell was great, packaging was cute and it was easy to use. I would buy it again!
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
Easy to use quick clean up and leaves your skin feeling as though it was lucky enough to be at the spa