Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA

These product really works! Whether it's the serum or the most, it never fails to hydrate your skin. But I'm just not a fan of the rose smell. It smells gross when I spray it on my face to give it some hydration.
But other than the smell, this is great for those who need a little moisture.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Clovis, CA

I love their rosewater balancing mist! It is a refreshing facial spray that you can use before or after makeup application to hydrate and refresh your skin. It smells divine. Personally, I use it every night after cleansing and acids, before serums and moisturizer in my skin care regimen.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA

The Jurlique Rosewater hydrating mist is fantastic. I received a sample and then purchased full size. It's refreshing on a hot day, can cut down if you overdo setting powder, I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. It keeps my face hydrated and calmed when it's irritated.
Jesi Love T.
Jesi Love T.

The hand moisturizer is the bomb however it smells like orange air freshener it's expensive in my opinion but you can guarantee the moisturization is superb
Ali B.
Ali B.

I have the jurlique love balm which is a rose scented lip balm. The packaging in beautiful, the smell is good, and the texture is creamy.
Vivi E.
Vivi E.

I purchased a set of Jurlique products from Beauty.com. It was a rose water facial spray and a rose hand cream. Both are fantastic! They clearly use high quality rose absolute in their products. Their ingredient list is also very pure and high end. Quality brand!
Lexi C.
Lexi C.

I love their Calendula Rednsss Rescue Soothing Moisturizer and Serum! I have eczema and this stuff got me through Canada's harsh winters! Definitely recommend these products to anyone
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA

I have the rose water facial spray and it is heavenly and really revitalizes my skin if it is a little dull. If you love the smell of a rose garden you will love this mist.

Join Now