Jurassic Park uploaded by Katherine P.

BY STEVEN SPIELBERG

Director Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park masterpiece is one of the most successful films in worldwide box office history and remains a compelling and spectacular experience. This thrilling adventure features Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Richard Attenborough. Featuring incredible special effects and action-packed drama, Jurassic Park takes you to a remote island where an amazing theme park with living dinosaurs is about to turn deadly, as five people must battle to survive among the prehistoric predators.

• From all of the Jurassic Park sequels which one is your f...8 Answers
  • Is this worth it I don't know I've never seen it. My frie...6 Answers
  • When does the new Jurassic World movie come out?6 Answers
  • "This movie is strangely my all time favorite movie." in 5 reviews
MELISSA B.
I know I'm not the only one who's fascination with dinosaurs started when they were young.  I love how realistic the dinosaurs and scenes are especially since it was made in 1993. I remember going to the theater and sitting front row and being so scared and mesmerized by the movie.  Its a classic and I still love turning up the surround sound and going back in time.
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What can be said about this movie that hasn't already been said? Who knows. We all know that this has some of the greatest special effects, even today. Also, if there's anything that can match the awesome T-Rex, it's the movie's musical score.
Mare R.
This is one of the few movies I could watch over a million times in my life and still love. It’s also one I call mine and my Dad’s movies. No one else would ever watch it with us. Whenever I watch this, I rarely do without my Dad. It’s just our thing, so it’s made me have a real bond to the movie. “Dr. Grant says that’s a bad idea!” “What?” “Dr. Grant says that’s a bad idea!“ “What’s a bad idea?!” *Dinosaur roars* UGHHH I’m obsessed and deeply in love with these movies. The music is insane and gives me goosebumps every time. Sometimes when I play the music I tear up because it’s so beautiful. People who whine about the velociraptors being inaccurate are just haters. If they looked like feathered birds in the movies, what fun would that be? This is a classic and never gets old. All these movies are great, except the newest one isn’t my favorite. The old ones are the best.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Jurassic Park is a classic and will never get old to me.  If you like action movies, this is the movie for you!  It is extremely action pact!  I love having movie nights with my friends watching this series.  I would not recommend showing this series to little kids though!
Jessica F.
Peoria
Ok...how can you not love Jurassic Park?! I absolutely loved this movie when I was little & still love it to this day. It's one of those movies that you can watch hundreds of times & it never gets old. It's such a fun movie & truly takes you to a whole other place.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my all time favorite movies! Anyone that is even semi interested in in dinosaurs or action movies will love this. It's still amazing to watch time and time again and the movie even though it's older now the dinosaurs are still amazing looking.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Who doesn't love Jurassic Park!? This movie has non stop action but gives you a little drama too. While it is pushing it a little, my son enjoys a lot of the scenes. For it being an older movie, the graphics are pretty great too.
Adriane G.
One of my favorite movies as a teenager. I saw it in the theater like 4 times. Just got the collection and it is still my favorite of all the jurassic park movies
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was very good. Even people who don’t necessarily like dinosaurs (like me) will like it. I enjoyed the soundtrack as well. I only wish that the actors that were in this one were in all of them.
Megan C.
Definitely deserves it's spot on the list of classic movies. Brilliant not just for its time, but for current standards as well. Truly captivating. Great plot, and some fun shocks.
Isis B.
Cost
Raquel R.
Favorite part of the movie?
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
From all of the Jurassic Park sequels which one is your favorite?
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When does the new Jurassic World movie come out?
Anthony B.
Porter, OK
Is this worth it I don't know I've never seen it. My friends said they liked it but they have bad taste in movies.