Jurassic Park

by Steven Spielberg

Director Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park masterpiece is one of the most successful films in worldwide box office history and remains a compelling and spectacular experience. This thrilling adventure features Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Richard Attenborough. Featuring incredible special effects and action-packed drama, Jurassic Park takes you to a remote island where an amazing theme park with living dinosaurs is about to turn deadly, as five people must battle to survive among the prehistoric predators.

How many times have you seen this movie?.
Which is better Jurassic Park or Jurassic world ?
Which one do you like best?
Start your review of Jurassic Park!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This movie is strangely my all time favorite movie.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Jurassic Park uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this movie and so does my little girl! She isn’t too scared of it because she loves dinosaurs! We watch it on cable on demand! It isn’t to long and keeps our attention! It’s a classic movie because it came out when I was little!
Sara R.
Janesville, WI
Jurassic Park uploaded by Sara R.
My favorite movie of all time, truly a classic. I’ve watched it a hundred times and it never gets old. I highly recommend it!
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Jurassic Park is so good and I've seen all the movies. They're so entertaining since I love dinosaurs, and I love the Jurassic World movies as well!
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with the first three movies. The newer renditions aren’t bad, but the first three were so far ahead of their time. I like how you can see the franchise grow with each movie and the character development is great. 10/10
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What can be said about this movie that hasn't already been said? Who knows. We all know that this has some of the greatest special effects, even today. Also, if there's anything that can match the awesome T-Rex, it's the movie's musical score.
Vanessa F.
Clarksville, TN
Jurrasic Park is and probably will always be my favorite movie. I LOVE dinosaurs and the concept of this movie is just so unique and so imaginative. Its a classic and its amazing. If you haven't watched this movie PLEASE watching it!! You won't be disappointed.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I love these movies as an adult. As a kid I was so terrified that I wouldn’t sit in the car with my legs down for the longest time.
Aimee S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These movies are SOOO good! OMG i love them. You all have to watch it. You will not regret it. Even the new ones are very good!!!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It’s a classic. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a must. It’s like reading a tale of two cities. Just one of those things you have to do
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when this movie first came out. The special effects were just unbelievable for the time. (And still hold up pretty well today). I went from feeling jealous that there wasn’t such an island that I could visit to feeling very happy I was home on my couch. There’s a reason so many sequels have been made, this movie captures something that’s in all of us, the wonder of a time long past and the desire to see it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...