Jura Z6 Super Automatic Espresso Maker

by Jura

JURA took its inspiration from the worlds best baristas with the new Z6. The result is a revolutionary technology that optimizes extraction time allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. With ten different intensity levels users can customize their coffee to their own personal taste.ulli14.8H x 12.6W x 17.7D/liliCLEARYL water filters supply water of perfect quality for the best possible flavor/liliIntuitive operating concept/liliManufacturers limited 2-year warranty/liliWeb ID 1728267/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jura Z6 Super Automatic Espresso Maker!
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Jura Z6 Super Automatic Espresso Maker uploaded by Natalie H.
I have had the Jura Z6 Espresso Maker (Jura Capresso Impressa 6) for just about a year now and I love it. The way it smells as it’s grinding the beans and then brewing the coffee is so delicious, it makes my mornings start so nicely every day. I absolutely love my machine and it was worth the investment! It tastes so good and fresh, really doesn’t make me miss going out spending money daily buying coffee.
Mah J.
This espresso machine is such an AMAZING investment for coffee drinkers! I also got it as a wedding present for my close family friends and they rave about it to everyone. The taste of the coffee is absolutely unreal—so rich and smooth and perfect using the same beans as before and it gives me an IMPECCABLE espresso every single time. I still have so many more things to learn about this amazing machine. I highly recommend it.
Lisa A.
Bulverde, TX
Jura Z6 Super Automatic Espresso Maker uploaded by Lisa A.
My husband has a Jura. And cannot live without it. We tease him in the family and Collett his girlfriend. When we are on vacation, he often says he can’t wait to get home to have a cup of his coffee from history. I will admit it is delicious coffee, but you can’t do flavored coffees in it and I prefer flavor. So I use the Keurig and he uses the Jura.
Natalie A.
Van Nuys, CA
Although this espresso maker produces delicious coffee, it is incredibly difficult to put together. We had to call the company service agents multiple times to figure out how to activate our machine properly, and the product is also super expensive for all that work. It is also a rather bulky machine.
lavanya N.
Line Lxngtn, PA
I love this coffee maker so much that I cannot drink coffee shops now. This is the best “bean to coffee” coffee maker that I tried so far. You will never taste a better tasting espresso anywhere. I customize my coffee with a shot of espresso and coffee with one portion of froth and it is out of this world. You can connect your coffee machine with your phone and make coffees from your phone 😀 Only downside is the froth will bring the temperature of your coffee down. Other downside is a bit high maintenance. You need to change one filter every month. Clean the milk system with Jura soap. You need to buy the machine cleaning tablets and also descaling tablets. Buts all that is worth for the coffee that you can make from your home every day.
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
I saw it at my parents house and it’s so good to make coffee. Very nice design and I read that Jura is a top coffee machine brand. I am in love and hope to get one on my own. Really get this one that capsule ones. So much better coffee and no need to go to Starbucks anymore. Very good investment surely

Looking for your answer?