Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine

by Jura

Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machineulli10 oz. coffee bean container/lili15 bar pressure pump with a thermoblock heating system/lili17.3D x 11W x 13.8H/lili2-year limited warranty/lili64 oz. water tank/liliAromaG3 grinder is precise and fast /liliColorful 4.3 touch screen display/liliCreates 15 specialty drinks from espresso to a latte macchiato /liliWeb ID 3041377/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine!
Ashley M.
Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine uploaded by Ashley M.
Worth every penny!!! We finally bought this machine the week before the world shut down for COVID in March 2020! When coffee shops and restaurants were closed for months, we thrived at home with amazing coffee! We no longer have to go to a coffee shop for lattes, espressos, macchiatos, etc. We make them at home!
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Love! Cannot live without. Easy clean up too. No grounds anywhere but within its own mini container that you pull out from the machine. Very expensive but it has been the best purchase ever. It makes espresso, regular coffee, cappuccino, macchiatos, flat white, etc. You can adjust the levels of coffee strength and quantities by ounce with the touch screen. There is a lever to adjust the amount of foam you want your milk to have. It’s seriously our favorite machine in the house. My husband drinks coffee every single day and is still amazed at how fantastic the coffee is every morning. Our own personal barista!
Natasha N.
Strathroy, ON
Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine uploaded by Natasha N.
I love this machine and I always get compliments when we have company Over. It’s literally the only thing I miss from home when my husband and I go on vacation and that says a lot! It’s artisan quality coffee and in the push of the button you can get a variety of different kinds of coffee such as a single or double espresso, cappuccino, lattes or even a flat white ! This machine also heats up water for tea. Along with the touch screen, the other thing I like about it is the customization. You are able to set and customize any drink however you want it as well as how strong you want the grinds to be. The steamer on the side is super convenient, the water tank has water filter as well and It is easy to descale and clean. This is definitely a great addition to our kitchen!
Julie A.
Barrie, ON
I couldn’t live without this machine. I make every single one of my drinks with it, from expresses, lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, flat whites… EVERYTHING. Plus It’s very easy to use and clean. Jura never fails to impress me with their products, quality is always excellent.

Looking for your answer?